Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 23, 2012

HOT new Maybelline printable coupons (hurry!)


A huge thanks to Facebook follower Samiksha for this one! There are two new Maybelline coupons up at Coupons.com but HURRY if you want them because, as of this morning, there was a third coupon but that one's already gone (it was for $1 off Baby Lips). So don't wait--print these ASAP before they disappear!


Also, I know I already blogged about some of these, but in case you missed it, the following coupons are still available as of the time of this post:


There are other beauty-related coupons still available as well ($2 off Dial lotion, $1 off Garnier styling products, etc.). You can click here to see/print all of them.

Thanks again, Samiksha, for the great scoop!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hi G, i'm so confused right now. I'm in Viet Nam & I can't buy product in store by myself, so my sister living in santa monica went to store (Store # 9608 2505 SANTA MONICA BOULEVARD, SANTA MONICA, CA90404, Phone: 310-828-6456)to buy those Physicians Formula 40% for me, but she couldn't find them anywhere in that store. eventhough she asked the shop assistants, they said they didn't know what it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I mention on my weekly drugstore makeup sales posts each week, there are certain stores that don't run the national sales. Maybe this is one of those stores. My suggestion would be to have your sister call around to some other CVS locations in her area today and ask them if they are running the sale, until she finds one that does. I hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. tks for your helps. :). I just don't understand why this physicians 's sale existed in their weekly ads but in store they said they didn't know. anw, tks for your helps again.

      Delete
  2. The Maybelline Color Tattoos are by Eye Studio, so it's a better deal to use those than the $1 ones if you can help it!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig