Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 24, 2012

More NEW printable beauty coupons (and match-ups!)

Update: My apologies if you tried to print some of the coupons that were previously in this post and were unsuccessful. I did not notice that they were "load to card" coupons and only good at select retail locations. I've removed those coupons and only included the printable coupons in this post.

A huge thanks to my Twitter pal @TellMeDelmy for this one! She spotted some brand spankin' new printable coupons over at Red Plum today and WOW these are going to work perfectly with this week's sales.


*This coupon works nicely with the CVS sale this week: all Maybelline foundations, powders, blushes and concealers are 30% off. So let's say a Maybelline FitMe foundation regularly retails for $8.99 (I'm guessing on the price). With the coupon and sale, your final price would drop to $3.29.

SAVE $1.00 on ANY L’OrĂ©al Paris eye product

*You can use this on the sale at CVS this week since L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara is on sale for $5.99, bringing your total down to $4.99.

*All L'Oreal cosmetics are BOGO1/2OFF this week at Walgreens.

Other beauty coupons that I've posted about previously are still available ($1 off any Rimmel cosmetic, etc.) and you can access them here.

Thanks so much, @TellMeDelmy for the great scoop!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. All the coupons from Pond's down are not printables. They are Load-to-Card coupons to grocery stores that we do not have in my area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah! Thank you so much for letting me know. I was in the middle of doing the weekly drugstore post when this info came to my attention, and I hurried to post about these coupons and didn't even see that. I really appreciate you letting me know--I just took those coupons off this list!

      Delete
  2. Aww bummed. I wanted to print the Dove coupons, but they seem to Load to card ones. And I don't shop at any of those stores. Sad. But the Maybelline coupon is awesome! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I'm SO sorry about that (please see my comment above)!

      Delete
  3. All the Dove, vaseline and the ponds are showing up as load-2-card only. :(
    L'oreal and Maybelline are printable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I know. :( Please see my comment above. And sorry!

      Delete
  4. Just a heads up in regards to the FitMe coupon, I happened to notice yesterday that the FitMe foundations are sold at Wal-Mart for $5.00 all the time, so I bought one and my total came out to $2.00. Even better than CVS deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. READERS! If you have a Krogers in your area their Maybelline color tattoo shadows are normally $4.40, if you use your coupon-$3.40!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FYI - all the ponds etc. coupons appeared in my Sunday paper! Thanks for all your hard work - I didn't notice till I wen tot print them...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig