Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, January 29, 2012

EcoTools coupon to go with the BOGOFREE sale at Rite Aid



Rite Aid shoppers: if you plan on taking advantage of the BOGOFREE sale on EcoTools brushes that started TODAY (1/29), you're in luck, because there's a coupon that you can pair with this sale for even MORE savings!

A huge thanks to readers @awkwardtweets2u and Marisol who both let me know that if you go to the EcoTools website and sign up for their newsletter, you'll get a coupon for $1 off 2 EcoTools products. NOTE: after you sign up, you'll receive a message that tells you that your coupon will be emailed to you in approximately 24 hours. Don't forget to check your spam folder if you don't see your email after 24 hours.

And FYI, EcoTools brush KITS are also BOGOFREE at Rite Aid! But like I said before, I'd hurry over to Rite Aid as quickly as you can so that you'll have the best selection. The longer you wait, the better your odds that things will be wiped out. 

Thanks so much, Marisol and @awkwardtweets2u for the great scoop!

Have you already taken advantage of the BOGOFOREE EcoTools deal at Rite Aid? If so, what did you get? If not, are you planning on picking up some new brushes? I've never owned an EcoTools brush that I haven't loved, so if you're looking for recs I seriously would just get a brush that you don't already have and I'm fairly certain you'll be happy with it. And of course, if you're not, Rite Aid accepts returns/exchanges on used beauty products so just keep your receipt!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. i went as soon as my rite aid opened! (also because i ran out of laundry detergent and my dog threw up all over my bed this morning... but yeah) i got the blush brush and foundation brush for $7.50 total =) thanks for the heads up for this week's deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the 5 piece eye set and the retractable brush, both for $7.99

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, thanks for this! I've been needing a new concealer and blush brush... will def hit up rite aid in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally LOVE their big bronzing brush. I use it to apply my face powder. It's so plush it's hard to keep from just sitting there & petting it! Their angled eyeliner brush is another HG for me. I have 2-one for my brows & one for my eyes. Oh yea and the travel eyeshadow brush kit-i use the smudge brush, the blend brush & the highlight brush from that kit all the time! Loves me some Ecotools!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ): All my cries for Rite Aid not being in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ran over this morning an got both of the new Alycia Silverstones' sets for 14.99. I already had all the other Ecotools sets etc, from the last time,about a 1 1/2 ago, when WAG had a BOGO free. I think I have every set and brush they make.

    Unfortunately, I'm already signed up for their email letter. :O(

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you buy the Alicia kit (the bag one), inside the pouch there is a $1 off coupon that expires in 2012. So u can use it with this purchase. I know some Rite Aid have the pouch part sealed up, so you might want to check the pouch when u buy this Ecotools by Alicia bag kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just have to remind everyone not to stress about getting there ASAP. If the particular item(s) you want are sold out, just get a rain check. Rite Aid is great with rain checks in my experience, and will honor the BOGO price whenever they restock the item you want. Just ask them! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig