Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Spotted: new Rimmel VolumeFlash Scandaleyes Mascara

A huge thanks to reader Kelli for this sighting! She spotted the new Rimmel VolumeFlash Scanaleyes Mascara at her local Walgreens recently:

image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara

"supersize formula"
"3x collagen & 3x keratin"
"captures and plumps every lash"
"maxdensity brush 50% larger"

image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap 

How did I not know that Georgia May Jagger (daughter of Jerry Hall and Mick Jagger of course) was working with Rimmel??

Anyway, Kelli also gave us a close-up:

image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap 

Well, some of my very favorite volumizing mascaras have large, "real" bristles, so I have to say I'm excited to try this one!

Thanks so much, Kelli, for the great scoop and pics!

Have you spotted/tried the new Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This looks cool. I hope it has waterproof! I can't do regular formulas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have a small obsession with mascaras. I was excited about the mascara you featured yesterday and now even more excited for this one. I just love the idea of HUGE lashes without them being fake. The L'Oreal False Fiber Lashes is still my fave at the moment. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got all excited about the Maybelline mascara you posted about and now this one too! Nevermind I already have 5 tubes of other mascaras! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks cool! I am having a moment with mascara, so I think I will be trying this one. I think the brush looks like it will work well for me, I like the big, real bristle ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My CVS had some of the Rimmel Mascaras for 75% off. I picked up two for about $2.00 each. I'm guessing it's because they want to clear out for these new ones. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig