A huge thanks to reader Kelli for this sighting! She spotted the new Rimmel VolumeFlash Scanaleyes Mascara at her local Walgreens recently:
image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap
Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
"supersize formula"
"3x collagen & 3x keratin"
"captures and plumps every lash"
"maxdensity brush 50% larger"
image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap
How did I not know that Georgia May Jagger (daughter of Jerry Hall and Mick Jagger of course) was working with Rimmel??
Anyway, Kelli also gave us a close-up:
image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap
Well, some of my very favorite volumizing mascaras have large, "real" bristles, so I have to say I'm excited to try this one!
Thanks so much, Kelli, for the great scoop and pics!
Have you spotted/tried the new Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara yet? Thoughts?



5 comments
This looks cool. I hope it has waterproof! I can't do regular formulas.
I think I have a small obsession with mascaras. I was excited about the mascara you featured yesterday and now even more excited for this one. I just love the idea of HUGE lashes without them being fake. The L'Oreal False Fiber Lashes is still my fave at the moment. Thanks for sharing!
I got all excited about the Maybelline mascara you posted about and now this one too! Nevermind I already have 5 tubes of other mascaras! lol
This looks cool! I am having a moment with mascara, so I think I will be trying this one. I think the brush looks like it will work well for me, I like the big, real bristle ones.
My CVS had some of the Rimmel Mascaras for 75% off. I picked up two for about $2.00 each. I'm guessing it's because they want to clear out for these new ones. :D
Post a Comment