Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

First sighting: new Wet n Wild Spoiled (nail polish collection)


The lovely Erika over at Polish Fixation just let me know that there's a NEW polish collection from Wet n Wild that is surfacing at CVS. Here's what I know so far, thanks to Ericka:
  • It's called Spoiled and it's a CVS-exclusive collection
  • There's a Correction Tape dupe (or repromotion, whatever you'd like to call it)
  • NEW BOTTLE DESIGN! 

How exciting!

Thanks so much for the scoop, Erika.

Have you spotted Wet n Wild Spoiled in your area yet?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. No problem!! I was so excited had to share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about these!!! I love WnW, I feel like i need to own them all! i hope these aren't super hard to track down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do CVS limited releases? Cool. Thanks for the heads up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what info do you have on this release? were these all the colors? i'm losing my mind with excitement! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that sucks. The nearest CVS is in Nevada! I'm up in WA state! Boo on Wet n Wild's part for making it an exclusive with a company that doesn't have nationwide stores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erika: Thanks again, honey!! :)

    GenkiOriana: No prob! :)

    Vick: I don't have "official" info but this display has already surfaced at some CVS locations so it's technically already "released". And there are 36 shades I believe (see my post after this one for pics).

    Zadidoll: ??? They have released Walgreens-exclusive and Rite Aid-exclusive collections in the past year and I have heard from PLENTY of readers who don't live within driving distance of a Walgreens OR Rite Aid. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saw them in New Hampshire - I picked up the red/silver/black glitter combination. The brush in it actually resembles the brush in the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure bottles - the wide, flat, and angled brush.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig