Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Spotted: new products from Sally Hansen, Rimmel and more

I promised you tons of new product posts this week and I wasn't lying! Here's another round, with many more to come!

First up, my lovely reader Jess spotted the elusive new Rimmel concealer at CVS the other day and was kind enough to share:

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer + Highlighter
(retail: $6.29 at CVS)

Everyone's been talking about this concealer for weeks now, but I have yet to spot it in my area. I was very happy to see that Jess spotted it in the core collection display at her CVS, which means we should all have access to it soon (if you don't already own it, of course)!

Jess purchased a tube and gave us a close-up:

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap 

Jess also spotted the EOS Strawberry Sorbet lip balm at CVS
(which previously was only available in those LE 2-packs):

image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap 

Next up, the lovely Maria spotted some fun new nail goodies at her CVS:

image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap 

If you haven't seen these new LE Halloween Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips at your local drugstores yet, they are ADORABLE. Here's a close-up of all five designs:

(click to enlarge)

image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap 
Hot Wired, Wishnets, Ghoulie Girl

image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap 
Ghoulie Girl, Numbskull, Spun for You

Maria also spotted these fun new nail art pens from Fing'rs:

image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap 

image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap 

image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap 

image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

I'm so happy that Maria took the above pic--you don't see SFI certified stickers on many beauty products at the drugstores these days (yet!), so it's nice to see it on this package.

Thanks SO much, Jess and Maria, for the great pics!!


Have you spotted/purchased any of the new items featured in this post? Thoughts?
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Not a fan of the price... But I'm thinking of picking up some of those SH strips for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Halloween SH Salon Effects are going to make me open my wallet for them for the first time! I want the ghosties and the skulls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg those SH skull & crossbones polish strips!! i diiiieeeee! i hope they get them @ my HEB asap because they have a $2.00 off coupon for SH salon effects right now, ill buy like 4 boxes!!! must have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg those SH skull & crossbones polish strips!! i diiiieeeee! i hope they get them @ my HEB asap because they have a $2.00 off coupon for SH salon effects right now, ill buy like 4 boxes!!! must have!omg those SH skull & crossbones polish strips!! i diiiieeeee! i hope they get them @ my HEB asap because they have a $2.00 off coupon for SH salon effects right now, ill buy like 4 boxes!!! must have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im excited for all these new products. I am going to have to go to CVS to hunt these down. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I'm most excited about the EOS Strawberry Sorbet sighting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will definitely keep an eye out for the Strawberry Sorbet EOS lip balm... I'm still looking for the Tangerine-flavored one! Can't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw that Rimmel concealer at Ulta, too! I wanted to try it but I figured I would look into reviews, first.

    And I wish I had a CVS in my area :( They always have better stuff than Walgreens!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all that i see! will definately have to have the nail polish stickers for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. STRAWBERRY SORBET?!?! I LOVE EOS lip balms! I'm going to be on the lookout.

    I will forever be grateful to @ClumpsofMascara for pointing us to your site! Lovin it so far ... even if my bank account isn't ;]

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw those maatch prefections at my drugstores recently too,but I was sorta pissed that "Light-medium" was the darkest shade. That doesn't even get into medium skintones... D: That's pretty sad for something that's called "Match Perfection". I've heard amazing things about it too; hope they do come out with more colors..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh those halloween strips are adorable. I definitely want to try the ghost ones! I also have the strawberry sorbet EOS balm and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Rimmel concealer and highly recommend it to people with fair skin. I always have so much trouble with finding a concelear shade that is light enough for me to use and this is it! LOVE this under my eyes, really brightens them without making them sparkly like other highlighters will do!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have the MAtch Perfection Concealer and love it! I went to CVS but i did not see the EOS lip balm and i need a new one. Hopefully it will turn up soon. I always forget to look for the LE duo of the EOS lip balms at Wags. But they are probably gone now im sure.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer, it's a great highlighter and a really great dupe for YSL touche eclat.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig