Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spotted: Limited Edition eos Strawberry Sorbet & Passion Fruit Lip Balm Duos

A huge thanks to my lovely Twitter follower @StephanieXK for these great pics! Check out what she spotted on an endcap at her local Walgreens recently:

image credit for the following photos: @StephanieXK for Nouveau Cheap

eos Limited Edition Passion Fruit & Strawberry Sorbet Lip Balms
(retail: $5.99)


I know so many of you are eos lip balm fans, and you know that I am too (I've reviewed, I believe, three flavors on this blog?) so I bet you're as excited about these as I am! UPDATE: @StephanieXK just confirmed the retail price for this duo is $5.99 at Walgreens.

Oh! And I just saw that these are available for pre-order on Target.com for just $5.09!

Are you excited about these new eos flavors? Will you be stalking your Walgreens for these duos?
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I def. have to find this...I LOVE Passion Fruit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Passionfruit?! I WANT!!!!
    I like these balms but the shape isn't very easy for me to carry around. But for around the house they are lovely. Wish they were cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasp* I was just at Wags & totally forgot to look for these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the strawberry one, for sure! I hope they sell the stick ones in brick n mortar stores someday. I have a hard time carrying the spheres, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been dying to try these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This had me really excited untiL I read the flavor combo. I want the strawberry, but ugh... passion fruit is one of my least favorite flavors. Thinking about it makes me gag a little bit. :( So I guess I won't be picking it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, just the names make me want them!!! sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE eos lip balms!! i'm def gonna need these in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Lemon Drop & I love it. I definitely wanna try these. I love anything Strawberry. Hehe. =]

    Do you know when these will release at Target?

    xo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw these in Canada, in a retail store, but they were sooooo overpriced. I believe they were about $12-15!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What Canadian store had them?? I won't make it to the States and really want these flavours

    ReplyDelete
  12. YUM! These new flavors sounds delicious! I will check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw these on the EOS website and Target, sadly my local Targets don't carry EOS lip balms yet -_- these flavors sound delicious

    ReplyDelete
  14. YES!!! Strawberry Sorbet sounds soooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope we receive it at our Walgreens!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I must have these. My walgreens is always the last to get it, though! :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig