Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, July 28, 2011

Introducing Bath & Body Works' newest fragrance: Charmed Life

B&BW fans! I just received the press info for Bath & Body Works' newest fragrance, Charmed Life, which launches October 2011:


INTRODUCING SIGNATURE COLLECTION CHARMED LIFE
THE NEWEST SCENT FROM BATH & BODY WORKS

THINK: The beauty of acting upon your every whim, captured in a fragrance.

WHAT IT IS: A scent that dares you to live your most exciting life. Flirt with a stranger, splurge on stilettos, wear nothing but your favorite fragrance to bed and revel in pure pleasure—Charmed Life empowers you to do it all. The aroma of indulgence, Charmed Life is a sexy new addition to the Signature Collection. The sparkling blend of bright fruits, dazzling pink pepper, and frosted white orchids lets your spoil yourself every day. Charmed Life is a part of Bath & Body Works’ “Sexy” collection, a set of scents designed to make you feel alluring, confident and sensual.

Charmed Life joins the Signature Collection line as the newest expertly crafted fragrance created by the world’s top perfumers. Among fragrance aficionados and Bath & Body Works shoppers alike, Signature Collection scents are considered a best-kept secret—carefully calibrated blends of superior ingredients for a fraction of the cost of prestige brands.

TOP NOTES
Juicy Guava, Crisp Apple, Sparkling Pear, Succulent Red Berries

MID NOTES
Peony Petals, Soft Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Coconut Milk

DRY NOTES
Apricot Skin, Creamy Vanilla, Praline, Sandalwood, Addictive Musk

Charmed Life offers a tailor-made fragrance experience, letting you layer different forms of the scent to achieve your own custom blend. Soak in scented relaxation with Bubble Bath, then hydrate with Body Lotion and finish with a spritz of the Shimmer Mist. For a sparkling scent, start with the Shower Gel, then top with the Select-A-Shimmer. For a sexy subtle aroma, blend a touch of Eau de Toilette with a whisper of Shimmer Mist. No matter what your preference, it’s easy to mix and match Charmed Life forms to achieve your ultimate aroma.

WHAT IT COSTS: Shower Gel ($10.50), Body Lotion ($10.50), Fragrance Mist ($12.50), Eau de Toilette ($29.50), Bubble Bath ($12.00), Shimmer Mist ($14.00), Select A Shimmer ($14.00)

WHERE TO FIND: Bath & Body Works, Bath & Body Works stores or www.bathandbodyworks.com. For store locations, call 1-800-756-5005.


Available in Bath & Body Works October 2011

Bath & Body Works fans: what do you think? I personally think the packaging is adorable, and the fragrance notes sound right up my alley. I'm adding this one to my "to sniff" list, right along with Paris Amour!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I LOVE so many of the notes in this! Can't wait to sniff it as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge BBW shopper, but this sounds like a must-go-check-it-out item!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the packaging is SO cute!! i can't wait to smell it =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, they are keeping that 50 cents off the eau de toilette. lol People are more likely to pay $29.50 than $30. This has fun packaging, and I'm guessing it will be a scent with more depth since it's in their sensual line. There has been some repetition in the past with B&BW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging is cute,I hope it smells as good as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yvonne: I'm right there with you on this one. :)

    Jaime: Glad to hear this one appeals to you too!

    Cutiegingerbread: I totally agree! xo

    Rebecca: I'm hoping it has some depth as well--I have been on a roll with loving all of their latest releases so hopefully this one is a love-match too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh...I'll be on the lookout for one of the minis to give it a sniff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There will be a Fragrance Event Sat, Aug 13th from 11-4 at B&BW. The free gift with a Signature Collection purchase will be a full size bottle of Charmed Life Body Lotion. Paris Amour comes out the day before the event.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whomever wrote the release for this has sucked me right in although I am not a fan of eau de toilette (I prefer perfume). I will stop in for a sniff-sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definetly want to try this. Thanks Chele ill definetly have to go on August 13th and take advantage of that offer. It sounds like I will love Charmed Life. I love all the notes in it. I still need to go smell Paris Amour and get the mini in the lotion and spray if I like it. If i like it I will go back and get the full size bottle on August 13 th and get the free Charmed Life Lotion. Did you hear about that promotion via mail or email or another source?Or can you just go without a coupon? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes i hheard about the promotion in the email as well. All you have to do is show up at the store and buy a signature fagrance and receive the cosmetic bag and free lotion. On august 13 11am-4pm only!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, I had the Charmed Life mini lotion when I was about nine- it was given to me as a party favor- and I didn't even realize then that I actually had a B&B LOTION! Wow! 'Pink pepper' though?! All I remember smelling from this as a little kid was some nice strong spicy flowers =)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig