Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rite Aid shoppers: grab the $3 off coupon for Sally Hansen Crackles!


Hurry hurry! I just got word that Rite Aid has a new $3 off Sally Hansen Crackle coupon up on their Facebook page, and you know these never last long so get over there and print it out ASAP if you want it!

Just go to the Rite Aid All Things Beauty Page and "like" the page to access the coupon (if you've already "liked" this page in the past, the coupon should pop right up for you).

Apologies if you get over there and find it's no longer available--I always try to post about these things the minute I hear of them, but as I said, these coupons go very quickly!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Got my coupon. Thanks for sharing, G.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting this! I printed it out as soon as I saw the post. My sister has been wanting a crackle nail polish for the longest time so I think I'll use it for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang I wish I could go to Rite Air - its very nice to you to share with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope's mom: Yay! You're so welcome!

    thismakeupgirl: You're welcome! Glad you were able to get one!

    The Mighty J: Awww, I wish you could too, love. Thanks so much for that. xo

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig