Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bath & Body Works Paris Amour: Try-Me sizes now available!


 
image credit: bathandbodyworks.com

Remember a while back when I posted the details about the newest fragrance from Bath & Body Works, Paris Amour? Well it's now available in try-me sizes and the lotion is just $1! Hopefully you can find these in-store too, if you don't want to make an online purchase (they're usually in little bowls up near the registers).

Also available in try-me size, the body mist ($3):

 image credit: bathandbodyworks.com

Have you spotted Paris Amour at your local BBW yet? If so, did you sniff it? What did you think of it? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I wanna know what this stinks like. :D
    Will have to swing by tomorrow and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely going to BBW tomorrow. To be honest 9 times out of 10 thats all I buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin-- lately I've only been buying their little $1 bottles, too! I've realized I get bored with the scents long before I use up larger bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked this up today! It seems like a warm spicy scent with a hint of something sweetly floral...For some reason I expected it to smell like Shalimar and it doesnt! :) My BBW did not have the $3 mini spray yet, but based on the scent of the lotion I think I will get it when it comes out. Official launch is 8/13!
    Sandhya - That is exactly why I go for the minis too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when there are coupons for B&BW. Sometimes they have a free travel sized item with ANY purchase, so I'll buy one of these and then get a travel sized body wash for only $1!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig