Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 20, 2011

Spotted at Rite Aid: More from L.A. Colors

Note: I'm only posting one blog post today, as it's Mr. G's birthday and we've taking the day off to celebrate. Food and bookstore shopping will surely be including in the festivities (two of his favorite things). Yesterday he went surfing all day and he's a bright red cherry tomato today (ignoring my pleas to remember to apply sunscreen). Anyway, I hope you're all having a great Monday and I'll be back tomorrow with tons (and I do mean tons) of reviews, sightings, dupe comparisons and other fun things! -G. xo

I'm sorry if my posts seem to be a bit Rite-Aid-heavy lately, it appears that Rite Aid is the first chain to be featuring many of the new collections this summer, at least in my area (and thanks to some of my Twitter followers for confirming that you're spotting these new displays at your local Rite Aids too). Rite Aid has also started to increase their selection of L.A. Colors products lately, so naturally I'd like to show those to you as well!

Recently on this blog, we've spotted L.A. Colors  7-packs of full-size polishes, two different mini-sets of polishes and 50-pan eyeshadow palettes.  Well I finally saw the mini sets that my lovely reader Sephiria showed us at the beginning of June, so here's a closer look:

 L.A. Colors Color Craze Mini Glitter sets
(retail: $2.99 each)

Note: be sure to look at the Sinful Colors polish in these pics (full-size bottle) for some perspective on the size of these mini polishes.

Click the images below for a closer look at these glitters:
 


And here's a closer look at the Mini Brigh sets:

 L.A. Colors Color Craze Mini Bright sets
(retail: $2.99 each)



 And finally, I spotted this new display for L.A. Colors Polish Remover Pads. There are two different scents here: Peach and Melon.



That's it for this drugstore sighting post. Have you spotted these L.A. Colors products in your area yet?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Happy bday to Mr. G! I was wondering where you were today! =D Annnd boys..."No, I'll be fine. I don't need sunscreen." -.- Mine's the same...*sigh*

    Haven't seen these in my area =/ Just went out today lol...Hope to see them soon though! Interested in those nail polish removers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these minis and so far I have been happy with the consistency of them..great way to add a variety to a collection. Love your blog and look forward each and every post..Thanks for taking the time to keep us all informed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up those nail polish remover pads the other day and tried out the melon one. I was pleasantly surprised that it actually smelled just like cantaloupe with no stinky nail polish remover smell (I had to restrain myself from sniffing it too much). While they did take off my nailpolish well (I even had silver shatter on which can be a tad difficult to remove), the back of the container says that one pad can be used for up to 10 nails. I found that one pad only lasted me 2 or 3 nails at the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely want to try out the nail polish remover pads!

    @purpleraven: How many coats did you need? I've tried one LA color polish and it was so thin and runny, I didn't bother doing a full mani. I'm always tempted to pick them up though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually haven't seen these products yet! It's a shame, i'd love to try the mini brights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be keeping my eyes open for the pads.
    Happy bthday to your love :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Lilybeans...I did 3 thin coats of each color but thats only because it seems to work better for me but some colors were good at 2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spotted the nail polish remover pads here (in canada, at a pharma-save store) a few weeks ago, and bought the strawberry scented kind.

    I did post a review on my blog, but basicly I found that the smell wasn't unpleasant, but didnt really smell like strawberries, and while they worked well, they left a bit of a shiny residue that meant handwashing was needed before new polish was put on.

    here the link to my review:
    http://willyouscream.blogspot.com/2011/05/im-still-alive-i-swear-la-colors.html

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig