Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, May 29, 2011

Coupon alert!


I want to thank my lovely reader Anne for this info--she spotted two new coupons and was kind enough to share them with us!

First of all, there's a RIMMEL coupon up on Rimmel's Facebook page, and it's for $2 off any Rimmel purchase! If your CVS accepts coupons for clearance products, you're looking at a FREE (or close to it) Rimmel product!

Next up, be on the lookout for this display at CVS (that's where Anne spotted it, but it could be at other drugstores as well):

image credit: Anne for Nouveau Cheap

See the $1 tear-pad coupon on this display? According to Anne, this is good toward any Sally Hansen nail product (not just the tools, like other recent coupons). Yay!

Thanks again, Anne, for the great scoop!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I just used my Rimmel coupon last night to get a new nail polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My CVS did have this display but there was no coupons. I was wondering what they meant by "$1.00 off now" at the top of the display. I thought that maybe the Insta Dris were on sale for a dollar off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany: Yay! :D

    Donna: Oh how weird! Do you think someone tore the entire pad off, or was there not even a space for the pad? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just scored some of the Rimmel clearance polishes yesterday, lol. I ran around to three CVS's and managed to score four polishes (three different colors and a duplicate of the one I thought was the prettiest). The funny thing is, they were three different prices at the three different stores and two charged me tax and one didn't, go figure, lol. Overall, I paid a whopping 16 cents so I'm sooo not complaining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo, I've been looking for these colors for a month! Look at the green cream! I've never seen them at any CVS I've been to. Anybody know if they popped up anywhere else?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig