Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, May 29, 2011

Spotted at the drugstore: new products from CoverGirl, Organix and more

I've got a few new drugstore sightings to share with you today, so let's get straight to it!

First up, my lovely reader Jess, who often spots amazing new products at her drugstores and kindly shares them with us, spotted new Klorane products at Walgreens!

 image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

It looks like there's makeup remover and towelettes in this pic (I'm not sure but I think the bottle on the left is a smaller version the eye makeup remover). I had no idea Klorane was going to be sold at Walgreens (the only place I've ever seen these products before is at drugstore.com)--great find, Jess!

Next up, remember when BeautifulMonday spotted two new CoverGirl products and shared them with us here? Well I didn't find the new Lash Perfection mascara at my local CVS, but I did find the Intense Shadow Blast Eye Color:

 CoverGirl Intense Shadow Blast Eye Color
(retail: around $9.50 at CVS)


As you can see, there's a champagne/beige, a light blueish/silver, a pink, a brown, a green and a darker blue in this range (you can click here to see more info on Amber's blog). I just so happen to have $10 in Extra Bucks in my purse right now, so I think I'll need to go back and take one home with me for a future review!

And finally, I spotted this new Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy mini kit at CVS:



This kit comes with small bottles of Brazilian Keratin Therapy shampoo, conditioner and treatment, but unfortunately I didn't catch the price.

If you're thinking about trying this line, I HIGHLY suggest reading the comments on my original post. That post has turned out to be quite popular and over 60 of you have been kind enough to share experiences with Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy in the comments. I want to thank so many of you for contributing to that post--I know it has been extremely helpful to many of us!

That's it for this drugstore sightings post. Hope you're all having a wonderful holiday weekend!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing! (: New follower here & I love how you're so up to date and offer a variety of topics/posts. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffo: Welcome!!! I'm always so thrilled when new readers take the time to introduce themselves! I hope you enjoy the blog, and I look forward to chatting with you in the future! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang i was hoping to see the new Lash perfection mascara. I spotted the intense shadow blasts and natureluxe mascara. Hopefully someone will get it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and i saw too that sallys has a keratin shampoo, conditioner, and mask. They also have the keratin starightening treatments they are around 25 with the beauty club card and the shampoo and conditioner and mask is around 6.50 with BCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to try the Brazilian Keratin set but there is a warning not to use it on damaged or chemically altered hair. Even though my hair is no longer damaged, I do color/highlight it. I don't want to damage it again!!! Eeeek!

    Now, the Covergirl shadow with built-in primer...how come no one thought of that before!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. G, I saw the Klorane products, but just switched from a regular 3G phone w/out internet, to a Droid with all the bells and whistles.. (in other words.. I have been much too wrapped up in Angry Birds to figure out how to actually use my phone! LOL)

    I remember seeing them years ago, and can't wait to try the eye makeup remover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ashwillis: I JUST spotted the mascara display yesterday! Whoo hoo! I'm going to posting pics and info either tonight or tomorrow. :) And thanks for the info about the keratin stuff at Sally. Good to know! xo

    Kimberly: Aaaaah, that makes sense because, reading through the comments on my original Organix post, A LOT of readers have said that this turned their blonde hair and/or blonde highlights very brassy. :( And guess what? I got one of the CG shadows. LOVING it so far. :)

    JoElla: OMG OMG OMG, I am addicted to Angry Birds, girl! I've blown through the original, then Seasons, and last night I just finished the latest level of Rio. LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. G, thats great that you spotted it I cant wait to find out where you spotted it and how it works!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig