Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales


When my pal Make-Up on the Cheap emailed me to tell me her weekly link was up (click here to see all of the makeup sales for the upcoming week), she mentioned that there were lots of great deals on nail polish this week and, boy, she wasn't lying!

As always, click here for my picks for best drugstore deals of the week. Here are the highlights!

CVS
  • Not as good as last week's 40% off deal but if you missed that, this week if you spend $10 on Physicians Formula cosmetics you'll get $3 Extra Bucks
  • Spend $10 on Maybelline cosmetics get $3 Extra Bucks (they ran this last week too)
  • Here's a cool little deal: purchase 3 Hallmark greeting cards and you'll get an Essence of Beauty eau de toilette for $2.99 (regular retail price: $9.99)
  • Need eye drops? Blink Eye Drops are essentially free this week ($7.99 with $7.99 Extra Bucks)
  • Buy a select women's or men's fragrance and receive $5 Extra Bucks (this deal includes the new Baby Phat fragrance I reviewed last week!)
RITE AID
  • Essie nail polishes are BOGO1/2OFF and you'll get $5 +UP Rewards when you spend $15. So let's see here: buy four Essie nail polishes (regularly $8 each) and your total will be $24. But then you'll get $5 +UP Rewards, which brings your total down to $19. If my calculations are correct, you'll be spending $4.75 per bottle. [UPDATE: the lovely QponCutie just told me that if you donate to the Children's Miracle Network Rite Aid will give you a $2 Essie coupon!]
  • Sinful Colors nail polishes are BOGO1/2OFF and you'll get $2 +UP Rewards when you spend $5. So let's figure this one out: buy four bottles of Sinful Colors polishes and your total will be $5.96. Then you'll get $2 +UP Rewards, which brings your total down to $3.96. That calculates to $0.99 a bottle.
  • EOS Shave cream is $0.99 this week ($2.99 with $2 +UP Rewards)
WALGREENS
  • Don't want to fuss around with all the BOGO1/2OFF and rewards dollars? Well you're in luck this week because Sinful Colors nail polishes are on sale for $0.99 each, no coupon required.
  • St. Ives body washes (they've got some new fragrances and formulas) are $1.99
  • RoC skincare is 25% off
If you celebrate Easter, I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow (and if you don't, I hope you have a wonderful day too, of course!). I'm not sure if I'll be posting anything tomorrow since I've got a pretty full weekend ahead of me. If not, normal blogging will commence on Monday. Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. YES!!! This is exactly why I was excited that Essie came to Walgreens. Nail polish deals here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cosmetics Aficionado: But wait--the Essie deal is at Rite Aid this week, not Walgreens! Just wanted to make sure you saw that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also at RiteAid; if you donate $1 to the Children's Miracle network you get a card of coupons, one of which is $2 off an Essie polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shieldmaiden96: OMG, I literally JUST updated my post with that deal because QponCutie just tweeted me about it! Thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to raid the Sinful Colors nail polish like there's no tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im glad Prestige went on sale again. I have there blue total intensity eyeliner and i want the black and brown one. Even though i probably wont spend 15 ive still been waiting for them to go on sale. I saw those St Ives body washes at Walgreens and thought they looked interesting but Im loving Softsoap coconut and Starawberry body scrubs. I wish that had the strawberry one at Wags for the buy 1 get 1 deal this past week.But walmart always has them for 2.97. But CVS has a good deal this week too but they dont carry the strawberry one either.but i still might take advantage of it lol:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. there's a $5 off Physicians Formula printable coupon. i got a concealer for free! yest at CVS :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Going for the Sinful Color, too bad there is a limit or I would get a lot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pumped my fist and the air and shouted YES! when I saw sinful colors was on sale at walgreens. I've been wanting to pick up a couple of colors, and I definitely will.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is indeed a limit to the Sinful Colors polish. Limit 3 except in Idaho and Nevada. To get around this take a family member with you or go back on multiple days. ;) I plan on taking my three daughters plus myself - 9 polishes - each time I go in since my local Walgreens is just down the street. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. @G. thanks for the reminder! I got so excited about the sale I forgot which store lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got Essie Marshmallow and Essie Cute as a Button for $10! (Because of the BOGO half off bringing the total to $12, then 2 $2 off coupons which cost $1 each!) pretty good deal considering I've wanted those 2 colors for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Took my hubby with me and we both got 3 sinful colors. What a good sport! Thanks hubs :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I might have to try some of those new st.ives body washes i didnt realize they had a coconut one.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig