Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!


The weekly drugstore makeup sales are now up, thanks to my pal Make-Up on the Cheap. Please click here for a full list of the makeup that's on sale this week at the drugstores.

I've been very impressed with the level of sales going on at the drugstores over the past month, and this week is CERTAINLY no exception. I'm going to highlight the best sales in this post, but as always, I encourage you to take a look at my picks for Best Deals of the Week page here because there are just far too many great deals to cover in this post.

AT CVS:
  • 40% OFF ALL PHYSICIANS FORMULA. Yes!
  • Maybelline ColorSensational lip products and The Falsies mascara 2/$10
  • St. Ives and Noxzema skincare 3/$10 with $3 Extra Bucks when you buy three (a good time to get that St. Ives Green Tea Scrub if you've been thinking about it)
  • I've been hearing lots of raves about the new Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel Cream so I wanted to let you know that it (along with the UV lotion) is on sale this week for $5!
AT RITE AID:
  • ECOTOOLS BRUSHES AND BATH PRODUCTS BOGOFREE (whoa!)
  • NeutraNail nail products and Cutex remover BOGOFREE
  • All CoverGirl mascaras 40% off
  • Eucerin skin care $9.99 with $5 +UP Rewards
  • Rite Aid Tugaboo baby care (including the wipes I love for makeup removal!) BOGOFREE
  • There are a ton of other BOGOFREE sales going on this week, especially for HAIRCARE (including new products I've mentioned on this blog) so for the complete list, click here.
  • Oh and a freebie: Blink Tears eyes drops are $7.99 with a $7.99 Single Check Rebate
AT WALGREENS:
  • Almay cosmetics 30% off with $5 Register Rewards when you buy select products
  • Method hand soap $2.99 with $2 Register Rewards (love their soaps!)
  • Select fragrances BOGOFREE
  • Samy styling products BOGOFREE
So, what are you excited about this week? Do you have any good coupons to pair up with the deals this week? I'm very excited to stock up on my beloved Physicians Formula powder foundation because, in addition to the 40% off sale, I also have a $1 coupon from the paper a few weeks back. Yay for coupons + sales!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. hi ms g!

    i just wanted to say i got back from cvs just now and got the 2 mood boosting blushes by PF. it was 7.19 on sale but i had 2 $3 off coupons so each blush was only $4.19.

    i <3 your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want those pf blushes too but I'm waiting until next week because you'll get $7 extra bucks when you buy one and I have the $5 coupon that was on facebook a few weeks ago.

    btw, the almay deal at walgreens is 30% off and $5 register rewards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ninainhouston: Ooh, awesome deal, hun! And thanks so much for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! :D

    lily: That's an awesome deal too! And thanks for catching the typo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd LOVE to go to rite aid but there isn't a rite aid in Texas AT ALL. That really sucks anyone know how we can get one here?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I look forward to this post every week! I'm excited about the ecotools deal and physicians formula as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried Ecotools brushes and I've always wanted too. This is such a great sale I've finally found my opportunity to stock up! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'me pretty excited for the 2/$10 Falsies mascara. I've been needing a new mascara and I'm in LOVE with the Falsies <3
    I'll also maybe try to get my hands on the PG blush everyone has been raving about. I love a good blush.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im excited about PF this week! Also I used your list and gave you credit, if you don't mind here is the link

    http://www.kristenforpresident.com/2011/03/weekly-deals-320-326.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am running to CVS in the morning. I love the Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel Cream - somewhere, I don't know where, I got the idea the Gel Cream is being discontinued in favor of it in just a cream. I wonder if this is a new version of the one they had a least as early as last October (when I discovered it).

    Now, I haven't used the cream version, but the gel cream is just awesome. I have normal skin, which gets a tad on the dry side in winter (Midwest) and I have been a Philosophy Girl for years. Last fall, I was at CVS and was buying some of the Garnier Towelettes that my daughter and I like, and they had a buy 20 get 5 EB, so I saw the Gel Cream and thought, why not try it. This shocked me as I have been a high end snob for years, I confess, (I am recovering, and a lot of credit is going to you, for your AMAZING blog). I loved it. It reminds me a bit of Clinique's Moisture Surge and I just love how it makes me feel so moisturized, yet is so FRESH feeling.

    Anyway, I am going to stock up cause I fear losing this one.

    Thanks and sorry for going on so.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best sale at CVS this week? Buy the Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System, their version of the Clarisonic power spinny exfoliating brush tool and get a cleanser, toner, etc free. So I bought the device and got the cleanser that is meant to go with it and is normally $20...for free! I will use it with my normal Avalon cleanser, but it's nice to have around an exfoliating one too...for free!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went to Riteaid to get the Tugaboo baby wipes based on your review. And guess what, I ended up making money on them. They have a $2 off coupon on them which the cashier scanned. So it brought the total to $-1. I actually had to buy some gum for the transaction to go through. This was the first time I made money buying somethin, so pretty pleased :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to thank you for this blog!! It is by far my favorite of them all. I have been obsessed with all things beauty my entire life and can say I used to be somewhat of a major product snob. Well times are tough now and I cant be that way anymore. Whats funny is I find soo much more pleasure in finding things for great deals now and really cant believe all of the wonderful products I can gt at the drugstore!! Most of the items I cant even tell a difference from high-end to drugstore! I still do get a few high-end things. But nothing like before. It is such a pleasure to look at your blog everyday and see all of the wonderful things you have to offer to us = ) Thanks again!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig