Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spotted: New Aveeno Living Color Color-Preserving Shampoo and Conditioner

Ever since I first tried Aveeno Nourish+ Moisturize Shampoo back in '09, it's been a staple in my shower. I just adore it and even awarded it "Best Cheapie Shampoo" for my 2009 Cheapie Awards. So of course I was excited to see that they've expanded the Aveeno haircare line with these new additions:

Aveeno Living Color 
Color-Preserving Shampoo and Conditioner

The thing that kind of bums me out is that the bottles state: "For medium-thick hair".  What? Do you mean to tell us that gals with fine hair can't use this? Fine-haired girls color their hair too, Aveeno!

Have you seen this new addition to the Aveeno haircare line yet? Is your hair medium-thick and color-treated? If so, do you think you'll give this a shot?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. So, I have a thick head of fine color treated hair? Is it for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that I saw these shampoo and conditioners at my local CVS and picked it up in the Medium-Thick formula. However, they ALSO make a fine hair formula as well that might work for you better :)

    The medium-thick formula I think would be way too heavy for fine hair. It's great stuff for my super thick, color treated hair and has made it silky smooth from the few washes I've used it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember, some ladies like myself have fine hair but masses of it, so it looks and acts thick. Some have fewer strands but they are thicker. So maybe we can mix and match as needed. I don't like to put anything too heavy on my hair because it gets greasy too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah: I have fine hair but lots of it too, but I don't think this one's for us? :(

    Rachel: OMG thank you!!! I only saw this formula and my Wags didn't have one for fine hair! That's WONDERFUL news! Thank you so much for taking the time to share that! :) xo

    beautifulmonday: I have the SAME type of hair (and apparently so does Sarah!). But the good thing is that Rachel said there's a formula for fine hair too. I have a feeling that one will probably work better (for me at least). :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up the one for fine hair the other day at Walgreen's. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig