Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, January 10, 2011

Important CVS Beauty Club and Clearance Info!

I've got a TON to tell you about to help you maximize your savings during the CVS beauty clearance, so please take a minute to read this post and then click over to the main CVS post here for more updates including some new printable coupon info, tips to get FREE stuff, new haul pics, new blogger/vlogger haul links (lots of swatches!), new shades and new products added to the master list! So seriously, after you're done reading this post, check the master post!

First of all, I want to thank the wonderful Yuliya for reminding me to sign up for the CVS Beauty Club when I went to CVS today.

Back in October, I mentioned that CVS was starting a Beauty Club, but I was bummed that it was only available in a handful of cities at that time. Well, recently it launched nation-wide.

So here's how it works (oh, and it's FREE to join):

When you go to your CVS, there should be stacks of these little coupons all over the beauty department:


Here are the rest of the benefits you'll receive by being a CVS Beauty Club member:


Happy Hauling! And don't forget to check out my updated CVS Beauty Clearance post for more info!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. When I signed up I didn't have to buy anything in store . And also it excludes sale items so I wasn't able to use it on clearance. Almost everything is always on sale so it's a real bummer! I guess it just depends what cashier you get, but didn't work for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not able to get the 10% discount off of my clearance items. If I'm recalling correctly, the coupon states that sales items are excluded from the discount.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ladies: Thank you SO much for this info. I am utterly confused because I'm going over my receipt with a fine-toothed comb and I received a $1.76 discount after using the 10% off beauty pass. Even after subtracting the clearance items, that's more than 10% off the things I bought that WEREN'T on clearance. So I cannot figure out what it deducted 10% from and what it did NOT deduct 10% from!

    Also, my cashier said in order to get the beauty pass you needed to buy something and that's how it prints out (on your receipt). Tiff, how did you get your discount without having a receipt for them to scan? Did they just scan the red coupon thingy and then it automatically deducted from your next purchase?

    I'm so confused!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you sign up online first, CVS will email you a 10% (I believe). I did this AND I got a 10% off on my receipt after my first purchase. I don't know of you can use both though since I didn't use the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this last week when i went to shop the sale. I was wondering what the benefit would be since I have a 20 minute drive to get to CVS...but hey as long as its free...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 10% off beauty pass can't be used on sale items.

    Also, the $50 can be accumulated over time. On my receipt today, it said, "Spend $50 on Beauty get $5 EB BEAUTY CLUB REWARDS: $10.49."

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cashier at my local CVS gave me the 10% off coupon last night when I purchased a Revlon Nude Lustre Super Lustrous lip gloss ($2.32) and a Coral Colorburst lipstick ($2.62) using my Rewards card. I returned to the same store tonight and had no trouble redeeming the 10% coupon on a Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Lilac and the Super Lustrous lip gloss in Lilac Pastelle. Both items were on clearance. Thanks for all the extremely helpful info, G!

    ReplyDelete
  8. On my receipt it reads (for the 10% off):

    Excludes sale items, prescriptions, alcohol, gift cards, lottery, money orders, postage stamps, pre-paid cards & tobacco products. No cash back. Tax charged on pre-coupon price where required. Extracare card must be presented to get these savings. Savings applied to total qualifying purchase after other CVS couposn & discounts are applied. Offer not valid in beauty 360 stores.

    This discount also expires within three days of the printed receipt so you gotta hurry up and use it up or lose it. <-- this part is mine and not printed on the receipt. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig