Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, January 9, 2011

Guess what brand is going to make its debut at Rite Aid soon?


I have a delicious little morsel of information that I'm SO excited to share with my fellow Rite Aid shoppers!

Would you like to know what brand is about to hit Rite Aid store shelves?

Any guesses?

OK, drumroll please:


Several of you have mentioned to me that you've spotted new Essie displays at Walmart lately, but I just am so exited to tell you that Essie is going to be at RITE AID too, which means only one thing: CHEAP ESSIE! As you know, if you're a Rite Aid shopper, you can now use +UP Rewards to get yourself some Essie, and if you're a Gold Member like me, that's 20% off all non-sale items, which means 20% off Essie! Whoo hoo!

Here are the details straight from my contact at Rite Aid:

The Essie line of nail products will begin arriving in Rite Aid stores in March. There will be 72 different shades in all, although some stores will not have the full line.

OK nail polish fans, how excited are you? Hopefully just as excited as I am about this news! I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. I've seen smaller Essie displays at CVS before along with OPI, so maybe drugstores are going upscale or vice versa.

    Either way, it's definitely exciting since Rite Aid has much better sales (outside of clearance) than CVS. Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome...and again...I wish I had a Rite Aid near me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news. I found a Rite Aid near me that actually seems to be carrying all the latest and greatest!! Love Essie polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Essie is also going to be at Walgreens. I've never used this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe Walgreens is also going to start carrying Essie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooooo weird. lol. i am still going to get my Essie from my pro supply store though. its still wayy cheaper. but thats great for people that didnt have much access to Essie before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

    Well see if they actually come to mine same with walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone know how much the polishes will coat at Rite Aid or CVS? I work in a make-up drugstore and we charge $8 for Essie. If it's cheaper than hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if they'll have B2G1 sales like at Ulta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Noooo... another reason to be sad that there aren't any Rite Aids in Texas. I guess I will have to brave the three-fourths empty displays that are filled with half-used products at Walmart. Yay. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is great news! RiteAID usually has good sales on nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I dunno if i am slow but i saw Essie @ Walmart a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm super excited, I live right by a Rite Aid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so happy that most of you seem as excited by this as I am! (And sorry to those of you who don't live near a Rite Aid). :(

    Also, I did mention in this post that Essie has been spotted at Walmart. :)

    Oh, and thanks so much to everyone who said Wags is also going to carry Essie. I had no idea, and then one of my followers on Twitter told me she saw a little promo on her receipt, and then other people said they've ALREADY seen the display at their local Wags stores. So apparently we'll be able to find these polishes at all three locations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I dont have a Rite Aid :-(
    Luckily, I have seen Essies at my Wal-Mart. *score!* lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Essie is sold at my Target, they also have OPIs there, real OPIs not just the Nicole by OPIs. Unfortunately all they ever have is white or cream, pink, and red Essies. So I don't buy, too boring! I hope that this means Target will get updated shades. I'd rather get them there than at Walmart, and they are usually cheaper than drugstore unless the drugstores are running good sales.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great news for Rite-aid! I don't go there too often but when I do, I'll be sure to check out their collection.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig