Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, November 20, 2010

Orly Mani Minis at Bed Bath & Beyond

Many of you already know this, but just in case you don't: Harmon is a beauty retailer that has a chain of stores on the East Coast. Why am I telling you this? Well, because Harmon just so happens to be owned by Bed Bath & Beyond. In recent years, Bed Bath & Beyond started to put Harmon beauty stores inside of Bed Bath & Beyond stores, making them a store-within-a-store.  While Harmon stores aren't in ALL Bed Bath & Beyond locations, I hope they will be eventually because I've had several readers tell me that they are finding new and limited edition drugstore makeup displays at Bed Bath & Beyond (Harmon) long before they hit traditional drugstores (click here for some examples, such as that brand new Sally Hansen polish line).

So if you're lucky enough to have a Harmon inside your Bed Bath & Beyond, you'll probably see this soon:

 image credit: Carla for Nouveau Cheap
Orly Mani Minis (retail: $3.99 each)

 image credit: Carla for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Carla for Nouveau Cheap

My lovely reader Carla found this huge display of Orly Mani Minis at her Bed Bath & Beyond (thanks, Carla!) and I don't know about you, but this is the first time I've seen such a large display of these minis! At CVS, they have select Orly minis available in a plastic fish-bowl, but it's mostly pinks and more conservative shades. I didn't even know the minis were available in so many different shades and textures!

Thanks again, Carla, for the great heads-up and helpful pics!

Do you have a Harmon inside your Bed Bath and Beyond? If so, do you find that your Harmon gets new beauty products before the drugstores in your area get them?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I just saw these at BBB today. I wasn't sure if it was a new thing or if it was something my local BBB just doesn't carry, since I'm out of state right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Ulta had the exact same display yesterday. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww these look so cute and since they're smaller and cheaper than the regular Orly bottles you can try more than 1 color! I'm jealous :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great find! awesome color selection AND a great way to play around with the orly collection. Thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found these in NYC's 16th St BBB November 3rd. Rocker Chick appears to be a dupe of Hidden Treasures. Not quite as pigmented with the holographic pieces but close. I also picked up another color I can no longer remember but looked like television snow. I'm thinking it was Etoile but i can't be sure. Lovely & unique, both of them.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig