Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 26, 2010

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!


It's time for next week's drugstore makeup sales, compliments of Make-Up on the Cheap! Click the logo above to check 'em out!

I'm super excited to see that at Rite Aid, Maybelline lip products are 3/$15 with $5 back in +UP Rewards! If you've got access to the Fashion Week Fall 2010 display that I showed you today, there are $1 tear-pad coupons on that display. Use three of those, and that will bring your grand total down to just $7 for three new lip colors (I'm tempted to break my lipstick no-buy and grab three of those limited edition lovelies!). AND, if you print out the $2 Maybelline coupon on the Video Values site, your grand total will be just $5 for three lip colors. Yay!

And over at Walgreens, Rimmel is going to be 40% off, which means it's an excellent time to use the $1 Rimmel coupon at Red Plum if you haven't already printed that one out. It would also be a great time to use the BOGOFREE Rimmel Nail Polish coupon that was in last month's All You Magazine (I already used mine and I'm so mad--I should have waited!).

One more great coupon opportunity: CVS has a deal where if you spend $10 on Maybelline eye or lip products, you get $3 in Extra Bucks. So if you have any Maybelline coupons (tear-pads from displays, etc.) this would be a great time to use them. Also, as I mentioned earlier today, there's a $2 Maybelline Eyestudio coupon in this month's Cosmo magazine.

Any other great coupons you know of that we can pair with next week's sales?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I don't know if this is a regional thing (I'm in orange county, CA), but my rite aid has a BOGO free on all wetnwild makeup. Plus there's a $2 off $6 wetnwild coupon on the video valus thingy.

    ... I'm a bit ashamed to admit it but I've actually never tried anything from wetnwild. Do you have any must-haves to recommend? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Yea I saw the BOGO on wet n wild on iheartriteaid.com too! I suggest the coloricon palettes with 6 eyeshadows :D

    I'm going to be getting the trio Walking on Eggshells (Stila's Kitten dupe!!) and probably a blush since they're both $2.99.

    Does the $5 +Up rewards still work if you use coupons on the 3/$15? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. "One more great coupon opportunity: CVS has a deal where if you spend $10 on Maybelline eye or lip products, you get $3 in Extra Bucks."

    ^^ Realize that you only earn the 3$ EB once, I thought it was a repeatable promo and tried it when they launched it for the Milani nail polishes and was DOH! suddenly feeling very stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lenore: Interesting! I'm in San Diego and didn't see the BOGO WnW deal this week when I was there--is it for next week? If so, YAY!! And as for WnW products, I've reviewed quite a few on this blog. For starters, I'd suggest checking out this link:

    http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/p/complete-list-of-my-wet-n-wild-new.html

    AngelicBB: Oh, I'll have to check out iheartriteaid again. I didn't see that! Also, YES, as with CVS Extra Bucks, the threshold for +UP Rewards is ALWAYS calculated before coupons are deducted. So use those coupons! :D

    Bunny Masseuse: Oh wait, did you try to buy another $10 worth and get an additional 3 ECB? Yeah, I've had that happen too, and I agree. I felt totally stupid! haha. Sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm… well, I know I’m in one of the “select California regions” that Rite Aid runs ad dates Fri. – Thurs. instead of Sun. – Sat.; for example ours is 8/27 – 9/2 while everyone else has 8/29 – 9/4. The deals should be the same though. :) I’ve read all your reviews but there’s just soo much stuff to choose from! I’m planning to go tomorrow… definitely picking up that trio Angela recommended, and I guess I’ll just grab anything that gets me enthused :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lenore: I will definitely check my Rite Aid this weekend and see if I can spot this sale, because I'm in a test market too. :) Thanks for the info, and yeah, I think you just can't go wrong with any of the new WnW eyeshadows (palettes, trios or singles). I know a LOT of people like the single "Nutty" which is a great neutral. Also, you can't go wrong with their nail polishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's also a $5 off $10 WnW coupon in the Sept. All You magazine. If you pair that with the $2 off $6 Video Values coupon and the BOGO sale at Rite Aid, you can get $20 of WnW for $3. I hope I can find a well-stocked store!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SusieL: OMG, that is too funny! I was just telling some other readers that I had a post planned to talk about this exact deal! I'm writing it right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just looked at my Wellness coupons that came in an email, and there's a $1 off any $10 cosmetic purchase. I don't know if that can be combined with the $2 VV coupon, but I'll take it with me and give it to the cashier last.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig