Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rite Aid Alert: awesome 99-cent deals this week!

Rite Aid has an AWESOME 99-cent sale going on this week and, just to be sure, I checked the Rite Aid site and can confirm that this sale is national and not just on the west coast. Yay!

You can click here to see the full list of everything that's on sale for 99-cents this week, and here's what I purchased (if you want any of these, hurry because the sale ends 8/28 for most of you, but TODAY if you're in a test market):


From left to right:

Alba Botanica Passion Fruit Nectar Lip Balm
(regularly $2.99, on sale for $0.99)


Alba Botanica Coconut Cream Lip Balm
(regularly $2.99, on sale for $0.99)


Alba Botanica Pineapple Quench Lip Balm
(regularly $2.99, on sale for $0.99)


Udderly Smooth Udder Cream
(regularly $4.99, on sale for $0.99, 4 oz)


So literally, I got all four of these products for less than the retail price of the lotion alone! I have never tried any of these products before, but have always wanted to, so this was just too good to pass up.

There are lots of other beauty deals in the 99-cent specials this week (the Yardley Naturals soaps I love so much are on sale!), so again, hurry if you want to take advantage of these deals because they end Saturday!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I need a new handcream and I've been eyeing the Udderly Smooth brand for a while. No better time than now to try! Thanks for the great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The L'Oreal Color Fresco Cream Stick Eye Shadows!!! OMG!! I loved these so much when they had them, and had almost every color. They felt cool on the eye when you applied them and seemed to last very well. They were great for a quick slick of color and run!

    P.S. I can never go into Wal-Mart now and not buy an All*You magazine because of you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig