Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 8, 2009

New Bath & Body Works weekly specials


Just in case you aren't aware, BBW is in the midst of their Semi-Annual Sale and some of their specials change from week to week. I want to keep you posted on every week's new specials, so here are this week's deals:

4 for $10 anti-bac soaps
$5 Wallflowers (starter sets and refills)
Buy 2, get 2 free True Blue Spa items
Buy 1, get 1 free select Men's items

And of course:

$5 Signature Collection Classics items
$6 Aromatherapy Classics items

Have you purchased anything from the BBW SAS yet? If so, leave a comment--I'd love to hear about the deals you're finding in-store!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've been a good girl, I haven't bought anything from this SAS.. I think it could be because of my haul from my trip. Thank goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good for you! I haven't stopped by BBW either since the sale started, but I *must* get myself that White Citrus body mist before the sale ends :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig