Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 8, 2009

ATTN: Nail polish junkies, I've got a deal for you!



Nail polish divas! I'm tickled to bring you the following exclusive offer from Beautyticket.com. (You know that Beautyticket.com is one of my favorite recessionista-friendly sites and this offer doesn't disappoint!)

POP Beauty has given BeautyTicket.com an exclusive 25% off code for their new Nail Glam polishes! (If you're not familiar with them, they are on InStyle Magazine's "Best Makeup Under $15" Top 10 list for Summer 2009.) The coupon is only good at the Pop Beauty website and expires 7.1.09. (The website is located in the UK, but people who live in U.S. and Canada only pay domestic shipping charges!)

Look at all of the gorgeous summertime colors to choose from...oh my! I'm eying "Mandarin" which looks like an ice cold glass of Sunny D to me. :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig