Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 1, 2013

Now at Rite Aid: Sinful Colors Country Charmer and Rock It Collections

In case you don't live near a Walgreens (or haven't been able to find the new end-cap display at your local Walgreens), I wanted to let you know that both the Country Charmer and Rock It displays are now popping up at Rite Aid:

 Sinful Colors Rock It Collection
(retail: $1.99 each)

It's nice to finally see exactly which shades were supposed to be in the Rock It Collection since it seems that the bottles tend to be a bit mixed up in the Walgreens end-cap display.  

 Sinful Country Charmer Collection
(retail: $1.99 each)

If you want a closer look at these colors and a full list of shade names, please see my post here.  From what I could tell when I spotted the above two displays at Rite Aid, all of the new (and new-ish) shades that are in the Walgreens display are also in these two displays. 

Also, I bought all of the new shades at Walgreens yesterday (had to take advantage of that 2/$3 sale!) and I finally found the Wet n Wild Pop Art Craze polishes at Walgreens (bought all of them except for the white). You can see a quick picture of my haul here--I'm going to swatch them as quickly as I can (hopefully I'll have pics up by early next week).
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ugh! I didnt realize that there were two new collections when I went to Walgreens today. The display was for country charmer but now that I see this about half of the polishes in it were from the rock it collection. Guess I will have to stalk Walgreens some more for when they put out the rest. >.< (BTW Opening Night is amazing.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a gunmetal I spy? I have a feeling that the black is their regular black. Or it's a special black that's not just a creme (like the regular black, which is great btw).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally found the Walgreens display!! Yipee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have not seen any of this collection in any Walgreens around here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    During my once a month Walmart trip I found a huge Sinful colors displays with at least 7 LE shades (I think) that are not apart of the three new displays in Walgreens/Rite Aid. And one LE shade that is in the Walgreens/Rite Aid. I have pictures but I don't think I can put them in the comment but I'll type out the names:

    Cool Gray, Lavender, Just You Wait, Dark Bronze, Open Seas, Fig, Rainstorm, and Genteel.

    I've also never seen the top coat in a display but it's there too. There might be other LE shades but I didn't thoroughly research it. The display probably had close to three dozen shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got some of those in dollar tree when they were carrying
      Sinful Colors. I will check my Walmart out though.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig