Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sinful Colors on sale all month long at Walgreens

Some of my latest Sinful Colors purchases
(New Wave, My Buoyfriend, Into the Blue)

A big thank-you to readers Anita on Facebook and Amanda of Pretty Girl Science for letting us know that for the ENTIRE MONTH OF AUGUST (now through 8/31) all regular Sinful Colors nail polishes are on sale for 2/$3 (regularly $1.99 each) at Walgreens. Woot! Reminder: this does not apply to Sinful Shines or Diamond Lust polishes, which retail for $2.99.

Next, I just updated my post about the new Sinful Colors end-cap display post here, with TONS of additional reader-submitted info and photos, if you'd like to take a peek. Hopefully this display is now showing up in your area and you can get these new polishes on sale!

Thanks again, Anita and Amanda, for the tip about this month-long sale!


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! My wallet is not so happy with you though... I literally have to go to about 10 different Walgreens locations to find the displays you continually show here. It's crazy, but I've got a route figured out, and I am kind of getting an idea which ones I have a better chance to find the new stuff.

    I think I need help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome thanks for posting. I don't live near a WAGS so by the time I find out about a sale I usually cant get out there in time. Hope they have some of the not tested on animals bottles left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'll be visiting a lot of Walgreens this month. At $1.50 a pop it's a guilt-free pleasure to add a few new polishes for the price of a couple lattes! Thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! I'm a HUGE Sinful fan, but the latest collections haven't piqued my interest. Hopefully they'll release some more new stuff in August so I can take full advantage of this sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually bought all three exact colors over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, picked up endless blue at last, and song of summer from the new display.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE My Bouyfriend. It's so beautiful. One of my top 20 of all time. Currently wearing it:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE My Bouyfriend. It's so beautiful. One of my top 20 of all time. Currently wearing it:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these colors! thanks for posting about their month-long sale!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig