Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Spotted at the drugstore: new holiday polish mini gift sets, fragrances and more

I mentioned a few days ago that I'm SUPER behind on new products sighting posts, so I'm getting the ball rolling with this post (expect another later today). I spotted some new displays at Rite Aid and also one at CVS recently so let's start with Rite Aid.


The Demeter Holiday 2012 display has landed and this winter's offerings include Patchouli, Jasmine and Dragon Fruit. I tried the tester of Dragon Fruit (not pictured) and it is yummy, but these don't really scream "holidays" to me, like the display from last year. So I'm wondering if there will be another display coming out in the next few weeks.

 More new product sightings, after the jump...


Hedy's Ma.nish.ma has a new polish collection called Mirror Nail Polish. These look like pretty standard chromes to me, but I'm kind of intrigued by Gold Reflections because it doesn't look like the standard holiday gold--it looks more chartreuse to me.

 Silver Reflections, Gold Reflections, Blue Reflections, Pink Reflections


 Here's one of what will probably be many Wet n Wild Holiday 2012 mini polish sets to hit drugstores this season. I think these are all existing, permanent collection shades. I bet we'll see Fastdry minis again this season at CVS (like we did last year) and maybe Megalast minis too.




Rite Aid also had this 18-piece L.A. Colors Color Craze mini holiday gift set. Again, these look to be all existing, permanent collection shades, although I do see some colors here that you don't often see at Dollar Tree (at least at my local Dollar Trees).


And finally, over at CVS I spotted the Essence of Beauty Holiday 2012 Shimmering Limited Edition collection, which features Enchanted Winterberry and Sweet Vanilla Kiss. Last year's LE Holiday scent from EoB was Vanilla Wishes (if I remember correctly) so this one's a bit different. My favorite of the two after using the testers was definitely Enchanted Winterberry. I was actually surprised by how much I loved this one after I left the store--I kept sniffing my wrist until it faded. It's one of those sweet and tart fragrances that I always seem to love.

That's it for this sightings post, but please check back soon for more new product pics!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Oooh, I really want to sniff the jasmine from Demeter. I love jasmine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LA colors look a lot like mini OPIs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The other day, I saw a traincases filled with WnW, but I forgot to take a picture or see the price :( I LOVE the Dragon Fruit Demeter though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I want that Jasmine! I adore jasmine :D Definitely need to head out to Rite Aid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think this is a holiday or limited edition item but at my local target tonight, i saw a new eos lipbalm flavor (pomegranate raspberry) .. I had to snatch it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The packaging on those Essence of Beauty Products are so beautiful! I normally don't develop a want for a product just by looking at the packaging, but this one is so pretty. Maybe it's the way that you framed it into the photo :) I probably wouldn't notice if I was at the store myself. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. The prices are AMAZING! we'd never get things as well priceds as this in the UK, one LA girls full size is £1.99!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw the Demeter Fragrances in Rite Aid the other day and I was sooooo tempted to pick up the Dragon Fruit cologne spray. A few months a ago, I received the Dragon Fruit roll on in the myglam ispy bag and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to Rite Aid 2 times last week or so and tried one of those Demeter perfume oils. I may have to try Jasmine once again, but my Rite-aid had this other display of probably older ones. I really like the Clean Skin or is it Clean Linen scent. I tested three that was on that display and couldn't stop sniffing at the Clean Linen or Skin scent after I had left the store to go home. I think they have it on clearance for $2.49 a roll on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, I want Enchanted Winterberry...I think! I really want to smell it, so hopefully I will get the chance! I love the collections of mini's after all how many bottles of polish ever get used up? I also saw the Sally Hansen mini sets at Walgreens! Up on a really high shelf that no one can reach!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must try and find those WNW minis then. I still have mini crackles in the set. And the Pachulli and Jasmine scents sound amazing since I love those scents. And G, Jasmine is used in holiday scents at Lush cosmetics such as their Christmas Eve bubble bar.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried lookn here in chula vista can u help me to find the 3/15 body spray

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig