Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spotted: Reveal by Halle Berry

I am a HUGE fan of the original Halle by Halle Berry fragrance. Ever since I first purchased it '09, it's been a go-to fragrance for me and I also enjoyed her Pure Orchid fragrance as well. So when I saw this display, I couldn't wait to try that tester bottle.

Reveal by Halle Berry
(retail: $28 for 1.0 oz, $17 for 0.5 oz at Rite Aid)


Right off the bat, I don't think the bottle is as pretty as the other two Halle Berry fragrances. It seems kind of...uninspired to me. I don't know. I'm just not thrilled with it. And as for the fragrance? After spritzing some on my wrist and wearing it for a few hours, I can tell you that it's got many of the same notes as the original Halle by Halle Berry, but Reveal seems more like a sophisticated, "nighttime" version whereas Halle is a lighter, cleaner, daytime type of fragrance. Again, this is just my initial impression, but so far I like it!

Have you spotted Reveal yet? Are you a Halle Berry fragrance fan?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the heads up on this. I wasn't a fan of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoElla: You're welcome! Maybe you'll like this new one! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig