Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spotted: New Garnier Anti-Dandruff Shampoos and Conditioners

Of all the issues that one can have, I'm very happy to say that dandruff isn't something I suffer from (watch, I probably just jinxed myself and will end up with dandruff tomorrow). 

But if you or anyone you know does suffer from those pesky little white flakes, Garnier just released three new anti-dandruff formulas and one of them actually surprised me a bit:



If you look closely at these pics, you'll see that the "Clean Control" formula in the middle (the ones in the clear bottles) contain salicylic acid as opposed to the usual anti-dandruff ingredients.  I thought that was interesting and I can't recall ever seeing a drugstore shampoo with salicylic acid in it before (although maybe I just haven't noticed them before?). Anyway, just wanted to point that out.


Have you tried these new offerings from Garnier? Did they work for you?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I know that the Selsun Blue variety in the clear blue bottle has salicylic acid in it--makes sense, I guess, since that helps clear dead skin and buildup on the scalp. I'm interested in trying these because I bet they aren't a salty $10 a bottle like Selsun Blue is, though I'll wait for a coupon, maybe, since they still probably can't beat the $3 of Avon anti-dandruff shampoo, which, in addition to being hella cheap, works great for me and smells nice. I'd like to have a backup so I'm not caught short if I forget to order from my Avon rep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neutrogena T/Sal Medicating Shampoo has 3% Salicylic Acid and is sulfate/silicone-free. I use this sometimes when I am having scalp issues since it doesn't mess with my color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Intense Cleanse (the purple logo-d one). It has scrubbing beads how unique is that? ANd no it doesn't dry out your hair at all. I have a few bottles from good deals at Rite Aid. The original price is about $3.99 a bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This isn't actually new here in Quebec, I've bought one for my boyfriend some times ago, and it sadly doesn't work for him. Nothing seems to work for him! )=

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig