Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, June 27, 2010

More great beauty deals coming your way!

I've got lots of little odds and ends I want to share with you today, so be sure to skim through this entire post--I don't want you to miss anything!
1) Big thanks to the always-fab Drugstore Divas for this tip: get today's Parade Magazine (inside the Sunday paper)! There are tons of great coupons in this week's edition, including a Pantene Restoratives BOGOFREE coupon! As many of you know, Pantene Restoratives Conditioner made my Cheapie Awards last year and I still love it. Also, a while back, a little birdie told me that Gwen Stefani uses this conditioner as well! If you hold on to this coupon until there's a BOGO sale on Pantene, you're looking at free products! Even if you don't spot a BOGO deal before this coupon expires, it's still a great deal on its own. Click here for the full list of coupons in this week's Parade Magazine.

2) There's a printable coupon over at RedPlum for $0.75 off any Degree Deodorant, and this also applies to the new Natureffects body mists I reviewed a while back. Wait for a sale and you've got yourself a really good price on some Degree goodies!

3) Speaking of affordable body mists, there's a $1 coupon for Dove Deodorants at Target.com (I looove their newest Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena body mist!) and since this is a Target coupon, you can combine it with a manufacturer's coupon for Dove (these seem to be in the newspaper a lot) and get a product for next to nothing!

4) I spotted this great freebie over at Organic Deals and Coupons the other day: if you subscribe to the RSS feed for EO Bath and Body's blog, they'll send you a free gift just for subscribing! Click here for all the details.

5) Am I the last person on the planet to know about Cellfire? Seriously, I think everyone's probably already signed up for this free service by now, but just in case you're like me and late to the party, let me tell you about it. All you do is register your cell phone number when you sign up, and you can link your grocery store membership cards (Vons, Ralphs, etc.) to your account (you just enter your card numbers on the site) and guess what? You've got instant coupons on your grocery store membership cards! In other words, you select the coupons you want on the Cellfire site, and BINGO! The coupons are automatically linked to your grocery store card, so when you swipe your card at checkout, the coupons automatically deduct from your total. It's a true no-brainer! No paper, no forgetting your coupons at home, no thinking about it. It just happens automatically. And the coolest part is that you can view new coupons right on your phone and send them straight to your membership cards. (BTW, I have yet to see any beauty-related coupons on Cellfire, but you KNOW I will give you the heads-up if I spot any in the future!)

6) If you shop at Rite Aid, don't forget that there's an awesome July Single Check Rebate offer: $5 back when you purchase two of the following Cover Girl products:

Lash Blast Fusion or Length Mascara, Liquiline Blast Eye Liner, Smoky Shadow Blast, Simply Ageless Primer, Concealer, Corrector or ShineBlast Lip Gloss

How sweet is that? There's a possibility that Rite Aid will run a BOGO1/2OFF deal some time in July (they have a BOGOFREE deal this week but the products above are not part of the sale). But even without a BOGO, it's still a great deal (and even better if you have a coupon!). Oh, and if you only want to buy one of these CG products, you can get a $2 Single Check Rebate! Click here for the details.

7) Speaking of Rite Aid, I know I always say this but if you're a regular Rite Aid shopper and you don't participate in their Video Values program, you are missing out on same great deals! Click here to see all of the great coupons you can get just for watching brief videos (you'll have access to the coupon once the video is over). Right now, there's a $2 Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara coupon, a $1 Maybelline Color Sensational coupon, a $2 Revlon Color Burst coupon, and tons of other great beauty coupons.

But the best Video Values deal that I've spotted so far this month is this one (which several bloggers have already talked about but just in case you missed it): you can get a $5 off $20 purchase coupon by watching a short Rite Aid video. Now, this week there's a great deal on John Freida products (I recently purchased the new Root Awakening Smoothing Serum and I LOVE it). All John Freida products are 4 for $20 and you get $10 back in UP Rewards (UP Rewards are the equivalent to CVS Extra Bucks, Wags Register Rewards, etc.). So if you use the $5 off a $20 purchase Video Values coupon, you'll get four John Frieda products for just $5! And if you have any John Frieda coupons laying around, you'll get an even better deal (possibly free, or you'll make a profit).

That's it for now because I'm wiped out! :)

But before I forget: I got a lot of questions about the Sinful Colors deal I mentioned yesterday. I posted here that Sinful Colors nail polishes are on sale for $1 at Wags starting today. Two of my in-the-know girlfriends told me about this deal, but I've since been informed that the sale was not adverstised, which leads me to believe that it's possibly a local promotion and not nationwide. I'm going to my Wags today and I will report back and let you know if I spot the deal. In the meantime, if you see $1 bottles of Sinful Colors at your Wags today, PLEASE leave a comment and let us know! Thanks!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have a random question for you: During a very quick stop at my local CVS today, I saw a new Love's perfume, called something along the lines of "Love's Rain Forest" or "Love's Rain Showers" (I'm assuming it's an LE for summer). It costs $5.99, with a decorated bottle that's about double the size of the average Love's perfume bottle. The display states part of the proceeds go to help save tha rainforests. The scent itself -- well, I had no true opportunity to sniff it, I just managed to get a quck whiff of something soft and floral. Have you heard of this or run across it?

    ninarapoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so awesome! I'm going to check my Sunday paper right now for all those coupon books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you use the $5 off $20, can you still use, say, the Revlon Colorburst coupon? Or do they only accept one Rite Aid coupon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuki, you can use both coupons. Your subtotal (beore coupons, not including tax) has to be at least $20. Give the cashier the $5 off $20 coupon first, then any other coupons. You can even use a Video Values coupon plus a manufacturer's coupon for the same item if you are lucky enough to have both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Wags Sinful Colors deal was NOT going on at my store today, BUT I did see on other blog sites that there will be a special ad running on 6/30 (I saw a preview) and the Sinful Colors deal was in there. It was a coupon, and there was a limit of 3.

    Also, I saw the SA stickering lots of cosmetics while I was there. Will def be going back to see if it was clearance or promo items

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right now you can actually print of the $5 off 20 for getting 20 vid credits and then under Rite Aide there are 2 more $5 off coupons. As long as you spend $25 you can use all three of these coupons and all the specific product ones! Right now with the Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks B1G1 50% you can score a bunch of those for only $8!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig