Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, December 26, 2009

If you have a Rite Aid in your town, get yourself over there ASAP!

Ladies! I was just at my local Rite Aid (exchanging a foundation that I bought for my mom for Christmas which was waaaay the wrong shade for her) and as I walked in, the employees were literally taking ALL of the holiday gift sets (brand name perfumes, Color Workshop and Markwins makeup kits, Lipsmacker holiday sets, etc.) and putting them on the 50% off table. EVERY holiday set at Rite Aid is now half off!

From what I can remember (I tried sooo hard to remember everything) they had the following:

Assorted Love's Baby Soft gift sets (sale price: $5)
Tabu and other Dana Classics gift sets (sale price: $5)
Harajuku Lovers "G" gift set--the one with the EDT and solid perfume (sale price: $17.50)
Mariah Carey perfume sets (sale price: $10)
Britney Spears perfume gift sets (sale price: $10)

And they also had TONS and TONS of men's fragrance gift sets and the super yummy Lip Smackers gift sets (gingerbread, candy cane, etc) for like $3.

Now here's what I got, and I am so beyond excited!

First I got a Halle Berry gift set for $8.50 (retail price: 16.99):



I have been wanting this fragrance since I first talked about it back in August, but I've been waiting patiently to find a great deal because there was just no way I was ever going to pay full retail for this small bottle (this size alone retails at CVS, etc. for $17). So to get both the EDT and the lotion for $8.50? I'm kind of freaking out right now!

And I also picked up a With Love...Hilary Duff perfume set for $10.50 (retail price: $21):



OK, I have to say that I am not generally a big fan of celebrity fragrances (and especially the ones geared toward the younger market) but I have loved both the Halle Berry and Hilary Duff fragrances since I first sniffed them. But just like with the Halle Berry, there was no way in heck I was going to pay full price for a Hilary Duff fragrance (no offense, Hilary!) so again, I've been waiting patiently for a good deal.

Well my patience sure paid off because this is the HUGE, 3.3 oz bottle (I put it next to a Sinful Colors polish just so you can get an idea of the size):



I cannot believe I got this, with a tube of shower gel, for $10.50! Again, I'm kind of freaking out right now.

I also spotted a TON of new makeup products that I snapped pics of, which I'll share with you tomorrow so please check back.

Again, get yourself over to Rite Aid, if you have one in your town, as soon as you can if you want to get some fragrances and other goodies for cheap cheap cheap!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. wow that's great, I will have to see if my is offering these great deals...or if there is anything left!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is OUTSTANDING!!!! I love hearing about someone getting a great deal:-)
    fanx for letting us know about this!
    *runs to living room to find car keys and wallet*

    lol;-P

    ps - I love Hilary's perfume, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!! I'm about to drive 30 mins to get to a Rite Aid...it's in the ghetto, I may get robbed, but I REALLY want those SH polishes and now some Hilary perfume! It smells sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel about Celebrity fragrances. I usually don't like them but I love Hillary Duff's and Gewn Stefani's. I have a travel size Halle Berry perfume and I really like it. :)
    And great finds! I only buy prefume when it's in a set lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheap n Fab: I would love to hear if you're able to find any deals like this at your local Rite Aid. Keep me posted? And good luck! xo

    charziparzi: LOL!! You are so welcome, honey! And I am THRILLED that you were as excited about this as I was! I was so blown away when I walked in and saw it happening as I stood there. It was just too good to be true but it makes me laugh that I must have looked like a deer caught in headlights watching the lady moving all the sets. lol. xo

    Lisa Kate: OMG, you are too funny! Well, I hope it's worth it and that you find a TON of goodies, honey! Pleeeease post about it, ok? And YAY that I found some more Hilary lovers out there! I swear I thought I was the only one who liked that fragrance. I never seem to smell it on anyone. lol. xo

    Taylor: Yay!! Another Halle lover! I swear I NEVER hear anybody talk about this fragrance but it's just so mouth-watering and lovely and soft and soothing to me. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a deer caught in headlights, LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!


    yeah, both Hilary and Halle scents are yum! great taste in frangrances;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. *fragrances, oopsie! typo queen, lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great minds think (and sniff) alike, charziparzi! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for posting this. I have wanted to try the Hilary Duff perfume for awhile but like many, I am not really into supporting celebrity fragrances. I had a $10 Rite Aid credit from past month's rebate offers (Yay for free stuff!!) so I got this today at Rite Aid. I would have never even thought to look at it but for $10.50, can't go wrong. I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE your blong, esp all the photos of new displays/products! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Caitlin: Your comment just totally MADE MY DAY!! I looooove hearing that the info I give has helped people score some great deals, and I am SO happy you were able to find this perfume and that you like it! YAY!!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this comment. You rock!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig