Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Spotted: Burt's Bees Holiday 2015 Limited Edition Mint Cocoa Lip Balm

Well what do we have here? A new holiday lip balm from Burt's Bees already landing in stores? This makes me wonder if Burt's Bees is going to bring back their limited edition Pumpkin Spice lip balm again this year? And will ChapStick bring back their Pumpkin Pie lip balm again this year? (You can see my review/comparison of those two lip balms from last year HERE.) Have any of you seen either of those balms in stores lately? 

But back to this new holiday balm! Many thanks to my pal @tinybubblesfloating on Instagram for this sighting. She found this display at her local Rite Aid this week and kindly shared this pic:

image credit: @tinybubblesfloating for Nouveau Cheap
Burt's Bees Holiday 2015 Limited Edition Mint Cocoa Lip Balm display at Rite Aid  

@tinybubblesfloating mentioned that she wasn't wowed by this one, since she said it had sort of a fake chocolate scent to it. If you caught my review of the Burt's Bees Pumpkin Spice lip balm from last year (see link above), then you know that I much prefered ChapStick's Pumpkin Pie balm, on every level. So I guess I'm not going to get my hopes up about this Mint Cocoa one, but I will certainly purchase and review when I find it. Because you know me and LE lip balms. I have a sickness and the only cure is more cowbell lip balm! (If you're too young to know that reference, you owe it to yourself to search "SNL More Cowbell Skit" on YouTube. I've seen it a million times and it still kills me.)

Thanks again, @tinybubblesfloating, for the great sighting and pic! 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I was just wondering the same thing about Chapstick! I only have 1 pumpkin pie flavor left!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? I'm down to my last one too, Robin! I so hope they bring it back, because I didn't even spot it at Big Lots after the holidays (when I usually stock up).

      Delete
  2. You can check out Beauty Broadcast Express for a review of the Burt's Bees Pumpkin Spice lip balm. She posted it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wasn't aware that it was back again so thank you because I checked EmilyNoel's video and it is the exact same one I reviewed last year (link above; as I mentioned in this post, I disliked it). But great news for people who DID like it last year!

      Delete
  3. I actually bought the Burt's Bees Pumpkin Spice lip balm in a Target Express a couple weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so glad it's back for those who liked it the first time! :)

      Delete
  4. Chapstick pumpkin is already out. I saw it in Walgreens and walmart about a week ago 😃

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just bought the Burt's Bees Pumpkin. I got sucked in by the flavor. It tastes great but I don't find it lasts as long as their Mango or Pomegranate ones. I find myself continually reapplying the pumpkin. I would like to try the Wild Cherry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer the strawberry chapstick over the cherry burts that i bought, but that won't stop me from going to rite aid later and looking for this. And that skit is classic! I just started following your blog on bloglovin. thanks for the tips :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig