Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, August 21, 2015

Spotted at TJMaxx: Living Proof Haircare

TJMaxx has been killing at lately with the higher-end beauty products, right? Marc Jacobs cosmetics were spotted in June (and still being spotted by readers to this day), Kat Von D cosmetics back in December, and now...

image credit: @lollipop0978 for Nouveau Cheap
Living Proof haircare at TJMaxxx
(TJMaxx prices: $4.99 - $16.99)

@lollipop0978 on Instagram spotted various Living Proof products at her local TJMaxx this week and kindly shared the above pic. What?? Yes! 

From what I can tell, several of these items are products that have been discontinued (duh, that's why they're at TJMaxx), which is great news if you love any of these and would like to stock up. I recognize the Wave, Curl Styling Spray for Fine to Medium Hair 6.7 oz. for $16.99 (discontinued; I believe it retailed for $36 when available), the Straight Making No Frizz Styling Cream for Fine to Medium Hair 4 oz. for $9.99 (discontinued; I believe it retailed for $26 when available), and the Wave Shaping Curl Defining Styling Cream for Thick to Coarse Hair 8 oz. for $16.99 (discontinued; I believe it retailed for $36 when available). I'm not sure what the three smaller bottles in the middle contain (if you do, please comment below and let us know? Thanks!).

If I could, I would bathe in Living Proof. OK, maybe not bathe in it, but I would use Living Proof haircare 24/7 if I could afford to do so. For a gal like me who has long, fine, naturally-wavy hair that's prone to frizz, I have to say that the Living Proof products I've owned over the years have been nothing short of amazing. Unfortunately, I haven't actually tried any of the products I mentioned above (but you can be sure I'll be snatching some up if I see them at my TJMaxx), but there are plenty of reviews online if you're like more info about those. 

Thanks again, @lollipop0978, for the great sighting and pic. I truly appreciate it!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Living Proof products work great, but I just can't get over the way they smell like black pepper. Is it just me? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are these products on thick hair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this stuff- I was so excited when I came across it at Marshall's recently! I have thick, curly frizz-prone Italian hair that I straighten, so this is a staple for me! It makes straightening my hair so much easier and most importantly, does not contain silicones. I believe the frizz line was replaced by the straightening line- that's what I use now and I don't see a difference. (And to answer your question G. there are 4 varieties in Marshall's/TJ Maxx, all from the Frizz line- straightening for fine/med. hair, straightening for thick/coarse hair, curl defining for fine/med. hair and curl defining for thick/coarse hair. The products for fine/med. hair are in pump spray bottles; thick coarse hair is a cream.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, G., I've seen some Living Proof stuff at the Marshall's in Mission Valley...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I scored the spray and a mini cream for wavy hair. The mini was on clearance for $4 for being man-handled. So thrilled! I love their co-wash product (I can never remember the names of their stuff because everything has a super long title). Anyhow I found MY haul at Marshall's. Thanks G!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig