Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, July 10, 2015

Attention Big Lots Shoppers

I've been finding some crazy-good deals on beauty at my local Big Lots lately (which you'll see in a second) so I want to make sure you know about this one:


It's baaaack! Tomorrow (7/11) Big Lots Buzz Club members will receive 20% off storewide with card from 2PM to 10PM. Sunday, 7/12, EVERYONE gets 20% off storewide with this coupon all day (you can show it from your phone, and the cashiers usually have the coupon at the registers was well).

Keep reading for my latest beauty sightings at Big Lots...

CoverGirl truMAGIC Skin Perfectors and Luminizers for $2.50 at Big Lots

I'm pretty sure that these are on the road to being discontinued since I've heard from several of you who have spotted these on clearance at other retailers lately (thanks for those tips!). So if you love these, now's the time to get them if you can find them at your local Big Lots this weekend. After the 20% off discount your final price will be $2 each.

Maybelline Limited Edition Master Glaze Bronzer Sticks in Subtle Bronze for $2 each at Big Lots

Nothing like finding LE products at Big Lots for $2 that you were stalking your local drugstores for just a year ago. Ha! Anyway, these bronzer sticks are from the Maybelline Summer 2014 Bleached Neons collection. If you never did find these in your area last summer, I've heard from several of you who have spotted these at your local Big Lots lately, so definitely check there this weekend. Final price after the 20% discount will be $1.60.

I also spotted TONS of L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder foundation in multiple shades at my Big Lots recently for $5 each. I'm pretty sure this product is also being discontinued since it's been spotted on clearance at other retailers lately as well. What's funny is that I was so excited to try it back in May of 2013 when it first landed in stores, but I never did end up trying it since those bottles didn't have a safety seal on them. Every time I looked at the displays, I could see fingerprint marks on the bottles (ew) and I just didn't get around to ordering a bottle online. C'est la vie...

Have you spotted any great beauty deals at your Big Lots lately? Please share with us below!

Thanks so much to everyone here on the blog and on social media who took the time to let me know about this event!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Mine has a TON of Covergirl lipstick crayons and some Color Whispers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My big lots never has any decent makeup. Neither does my Costco, or my Nordstrom rack. I feel cheated.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig