Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, February 8, 2015

Spotted: Walgreens Revo Spring 2015 Limited Edition Lip Balm Collection

So I've been hearing about these new Walgreens Revo Spring 2015 lip balms from so many of you and, after I heard the flavor names, I was on a rampage trying to find them. I still haven't found them yet and if you haven't either, today I'm able to show you the display thanks to @savingsinchicago on Instagram, who just shared this pic with me:

image credit: @savingsinchicago on Instagram
Walgreens Revo Spring 2015 Limited Edition Lip Balms in:
Pink Sugar, Marshmallow Creme, Pink Frosted Cupcake, Chocolate Covered Strawberry
(retail: $2.99 each, 0.25 oz)

I have to say, I'm loving the sound of these even more than the Walgreens Revo Holiday 2014 collection flavors. You know I love anything marshmallow-flavored, and Pink Sugar has me intrigued as well. Aaah, these must be mine, I tell you! I think the only thing that could make these any cuter is if they were also available in the Revo minis (hey, a girl can dream).

Have you spotted this new LE collection at your local Wags yet? I'd love to hear from you if you've tried any of these flavors.

Thanks again, @savingsinchicago, for the great sighting and pic!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Oooo, those are the 2 that I'll be after too! Loves marshmallow!!! I never owned a revo, and usually avoid mineral oils, petrolatum etc., but for these flavours idc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know you do, but I also knew you were going to want that marshmallow! ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm hyperventilating over the marshmallow & chocolate covered strawberry ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to find these! I did buy the Christmasy ones. I am not sure which I will want more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just picked them up yesterday. I love them all!! Chocolate covered strawberry smells spot on. I even get a hint of the leaf type scent mixed with the berry and chocolate. The marshmallow smells like a rice krispie treat. The other two smell pleasant, but I can't place them to any other scent. They just smell sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any chance we could get an interactive map for these? My hunt has not been successful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found them. I love all four but Marshmallow and Chocolate Strawberry are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found these at my local Walgreens and I got the Chocolate Covered Strawberries (nest scent ever) and the Pink Frosting Cupcake. They were on sale for $2.50 too! Hope you find them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does anyone know if they sell the limited editions in Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is actually their Valentine's Day collection! :) They'll be releasing 6 new flavors for the spring. But that Pink Sugar one is to die for! I had to purchase like 7 to keep well stocked.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So bummed. I never found these and really wanted them for my collection. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I collected three of them (missed out on Pink Sugar). Marshmallow Creme has the best smell, being close to an actual toasted marshmallow. Pink Frosted Cupcake smells like butter but also has a sweet, plastic scent like you find on miniature fake food for kids. Chocolate-Covered Strawberry is my least favorite, smelling largely like a Tootsie Roll pop, plastic, and having no strawberry scent. They all taste very sweet (they are made with an artificial sweetener), and the flat shape of the balm feels cushy against the lips. The formula is slick and moisturizing.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig