Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Spotted: NEW Walgreens/Revo Natural Beeswax & Peppermint Oil Lip Balm

Revo is on a roll lately! First they come out with those adorable little mini versions at Dollar Tree, and now this:

image credit: @cinnam.on for Nouveau Cheap
Walagreens/Revo 100% Natural Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint
(retail: $2.99 at Walgreens, 0.25 oz)

Many thanks to reader @cinnam.on on Instagram for the above pic of this lip balm, which she found this week at her local Walgreens. I'm just loving that little beehive-shaped design, aren't you?

As of the time of this post, these are not on the Oral Labs (makers of Revo) website. They only list their core line, which they make for ChapIce, Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc.  But reader Fatima left a comment on the You Tell Me page earlier today mentioning that there's also a blue balm. Fatima, if you're reading this, I'd love to know if you know the flavor of the blue one!

UPDATE: Thanks to reader @tinybubblesfloating on Instagram for sharing THIS PIC of the second new flavor. It's called Moisturizing with Vitamin E and Aloe, and I believe it's unscented.

Thanks again, @cinnam.on, for the great sighting and pic!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I believe the blue one is an aloe balm that is unscented. I can't wait to try this one though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I added a link to a pic of that one to this post. :)

      Delete
  2. I have two blue ones that were seasonal LEs. One is blue raspberry, and the other is supposedly blueberry popsicle, but they're both a very similar "blue" scent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know which ones you're taking about and they're yummy! This new one is unscented and I added a link to a pic of it above. :)

      Delete
  3. Yeahya!!! They hear the people! Finally a dupe w/out mineral oil (I think...didn't read ingredients yet.) I have a good feeling though... Kinda wish it was honey-vanilla though! Then they could release another (same shape) but light purple and it would be lavender-honey-vanilla!!! I'm freaking out here with all the new lip balmies and wishing I had a career behind the scenes coming up w/ balm ideas! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, those flavors sound DELICIOUS!! Get on it, Oral Labs! *taps foot*

      Delete
  4. That little beehive is sooo adorable! I

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig