Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Spotted: NEW L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier Color Correction BB Creams

This post concludes my new-products-from-L'Oreal blitz for today. Thanks for hanging in there with me as I worked my way through all of these new releases!

Do you remember back in February of 2013 when I posted about those color-correcting CC Creams that L'Oreal released in the UK? Well these are NOT them, but they're similar! Check it out:

NEW L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier Anti-Fatigue and Anti-Redness BB Creams
(retail: $7.99 each at Bed Bath & Beyond)

First let's get this out of the way--the BB Creams on the left side of display appear to be the original BB Creams that L'Oreal released in 2012 (click here for my review) but the packaging looks like it was updated slightly:


Again, I believe these are the original BB Creams in newer packaging. The only thing that concerns me here is that the DEEP shade is missing from the display. I'm really hoping L'Oreal did not discontinue Deep (as of the time of this post, it's still listed on the L'Oreal website). 

On to the new products:

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier Anti-Fatigue BB Cream 

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier Anti-Redness BB Cream 

Like a dummy, I neglected to read the back of the label to see how these actually work (sorry). I'm not sure if you are supposed to wear this alone, or like a traditional color corrector and wear it underneath your "regular" BB cream (that would be strange since the whole point of a BB cream is to apply one product and be done with it). I don't know...I'm confused about this and I need to back to the store and find out more info. Stay tuned!

Have you spotted these new Magic Skin Beautifier Color Correction BB Creams in your area yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I seriously need the redness one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color me curious. I was actually hoping for the purple BB cream, but I may pick up the apricot shade. This is also a nice reminder that with summer it's time to bust out the Loreal BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually picked up the purple capped BB Cream at Target ages ago...they've been out for awhile. I LOVED it - because it changes color to match your skin tone it's the only BB Cream I've found that was the perfect color for my pale skin. Unfortunately, I went through most of the tube before I realized that it had been causing the horrific breakouts I'd been experiencing. Something in it is TERRIBLE for us sensitive skinned ladies. Too bad, cause it was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I actually linked to my review of that one from 2012 in this post! As I mentioned above, it looks like they updated the packaging slightly from the original tube. :)

      Delete
  4. Hey G! I bought the anti fatigue bb cream from Harkins...it's pretty good...just evened out my skin tone a little but I should have tried the redness one too

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig