Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 21, 2014

Precision Beauty: Eco-Friendly Makeup Brush Line by Swissco

Did you know that Swissco (makers of the Beauty Blender dupe that you can get at Ross, Marshalls, etc. and many other products) has an eco-friendly makeup brush line? I posted about this earlier today on my Instagram and several of you said that you've been spotting these brushes at TJMaxx for about $6 each for the larger face brushes. So far the feedback from you has been quite good--some of you have mentioned that the bristles are very soft and that you're enjoying what you've purchased.

If you haven't seen this collection in person yet, here's a look (these definitely remind me of EcoTools brushes, but I'm loving the pink ferrules):

 image source: drugstore.com
Precision Beauty Stippling Brush

According to the Swissco website, their brushes are made with 100% soft taklon. Here's a bit more info from the  drugstore.com website:

Made with Sustainable Bamboo
Soft Synthetic Bristles for an Airbrushed Finish
Eco-friendly
Hypoallergenic

Cruelty Free.

Made in China

In addition to the brush above, there are six other brushes in this range:

image source: drugstore.com
Precision Beauty Powder Brush

 image source: drugstore.com
Precision Beauty Angled Blush Brush

 image source: drugstore.com
Precision Beauty Foundation Brush

 image source: drugstore.com
Precision Beauty Lash & Brow Brush

 image source: drugstore.com
Precision Beauty Dual Face Brush

image source: drugstore.com
Precision Beauty Eyeliner Brush

These brushes retail for between $6 and $12 on the drugstore.com website and for a little less on the Swissco website. But as I mentioned at the top of this post, some of you have been finding these brushes for half price at TJMaxx. 

Have you spotted these brushes at your local TJMaxx, Ross or Marshalls? Do you own any? I'd absolutely love to hear from you. And thanks to everyone on Instagram for the great feedback!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Thank you for this review and tip! I have never tried any of these before! I will definitely give them a look into on my next trip to TJ MAXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two of these and find them soft and easy to wash with no shedding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear!! Thanks so much for the feedback! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my, I definitely want that stippling brush and perhaps some of the others. I hope my TJ Maxx or Marshalls has these, I haven't seen them yet but will be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Donna! I hope we both find them... soon! :)

      Delete
  4. I found three today at a tj maxx in Charlotte, NC!!! I bought a kabuki, stipple, and eyeshadow brush. Very soft with minimal shedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip! I will be looking out for that stippling brush during my next TJ Maxx trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cruelty free but made in China? No thanks. I'll pass. These are super adorable looking though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw these at my Marshalls last night & they do look great but I didn't buy any. The foundation/concealer brush & powder brush were $6 at my store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't been shopping for brushes lately. Though, I did nap a couple of the new WNW brushes. The domed one and the dual-ended one look very inviting to my collection, I must say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I picked up the Precision Beauty stipple brush at Marshall's today. Had never heard about it but it's so soft! I looked up reviews when I got home. Which is why I'm here. I can email you a picture of the one I picked up G.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the Stipple and Kabuki brushes and I am really enjoying them. I am going tomorrow to look for the Blush and Countour brushes. I have brushes from Chanel on down and these have been most impressive. Best of all they are budget friendly. I have had mine for about a month now and have washed them several times. No fall out!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig