Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 22, 2014

Five new readers selected for the Special Anniversary Interview Series

Well let's try this one more time! For my Special Anniversary Reader Interview Series, I originally selected 15 readers (see this post) and of those 15, six never responded. So I drew six MORE names at random, and of those six, five did not respond by the deadline.

Therefore, I'm doing something different this time, in the hopes that the new readers selected will respond.  I took all of the names of the readers in the Comment Love section (see right-hand sidebar) and put them in a hat. I then selected five readers at random and those readers are:

KP3girl
Heidi
Carol G.
Glam Puss
Unknown (see the "Comment Love" right-hand sidebar and click on the profile link to see if you are this "Unknown")

If you are listed above, please email me at nouveaucheap(at)gmail(dot)com ASAP and 'll go over the details of the interview with you! I hope that by doing it this way, I'll have better luck hearing back from you, since you are a frequent commenter on this blog!

And if I don't hear back from any of the five readers above in one week's time (midnight Pacific on 3/29) I will not re-draw, since this is my third time doing so. BUT, I may figure out another way to fill those slots, so stay tuned.

Thanks so much to everyone how has participated in this interview series, and I hope you've been enjoying getting to know your fellow readers!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Hi G! I just emailed you (quick on the draw!) and am so honored. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah - sorry about that!! I didn't see that my name had been chosen. My fault!! (My only defense: I'd started a new job and was on the steep learning curve, and was coming home nightly and just sitting and vegging in front of the TV. On the good side, my team and the teams I work with are really impressed with how quickly I pick things up and how many little details I catch.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on your new job. I wish you continued success and much happiness... now you can afford even more makeup... JOY!

      Delete
  3. I've been reading for the last year but I don't comment, G. If you need another reader, I'd love to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, missed out again! I was on that list last week, guess I'm slumping

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! I was selected too! Just sent my confirmation email. I'm too excited since I consider this blog my daily must-read... Thanks for the opportunity, G. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd totally do it if one of these five doesn't respond :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. G, if these 5 don't come through...I'm here and would like to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think these interview series are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello. I just emailed you from ab email address other than this one... hope that is OK. Please don't publish it.

    Thanks for picking me... very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi again, Miss G... waiting to hear from you... Although I don't want to be like an elephant in a china shop... but I am REALLY eager to chat.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig