Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, March 4, 2014

40% off everything at Cherry Culture now through 3/9

Thanks to several of you on social media for taking the time to share this with us! If you didn't get the email today, check it out:


Now through 3/9, take 40% off everything on the Cherry Culture website with code MMM14 at checkout! You get free shipping on orders of $40 or more, no code required.

Here are the restrictions for the free shipping offer (from the Cherry Culture website):

We offer FREE GROUND SHIPPING on all merchandise orders $40 and over (excluding taxes and gift card purchases). (U.S. orders only - PO Boxes, APO/FPO and U.S. Territories addresses do not qualify)

Now's the time to try something new or stock up on your favorites from Milani, Jordana, NYX, LA Colors, LA Girl, Palladio, etc.!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Just as a heads up, they do carry the beauty blender. So this would be a GREAT opportunity to stock up or to try it out of if you haven't. I'm definitely stocking up on them as this is a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the info on this. I was thrilled to find the new Milani Power Lip in stock.
    I'm definitely taking advantage of that- especially at 40% off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a gem! I stocked up on my Milani Shadow eyez of all the collections <3 they are my favorite to use on my water line because they don't budge, and they are so pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always order my beauty blender from Cherry Culture :-D I ordered the black version this time instead of the original pink one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saved 57$ because of this post! Thank you!! Can't wait for my nyx butter lipsticks to get here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Just got some great deals on Milani and NYX.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! A Milani and NYX haul seems in order!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Has anyone purchased from Cherry Culture when they are on sale? They says order processing may take up to 14 days? OMG that's tooooo long:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shipping starts at $6.95. Yikes. I have too many products in my arsenal. I'll pass on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the heads up! I stocked up on beauty blenders, nyx, and ardell lashes and saved a ton! It might also be worth mentioning that you can get a free flavored lip balm with your order however, you have to add it on by clicking the link under your shopping cart info!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig