Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hot Tip: Gwen Stefani by OPI Collection now on clearance at Sally Beauty

Thanks so much to reader Sonia (@sonia_bullock on Instagram) for this tip! Starting today, all OPI by Gwen Stefani polishes are 50% off both in-store and online at Sally Beauty:
All Gwen Stefani by OPI polishes now $4.50 each at Sally Beauty
 (in-store and online)

Since this is a red-tag clearance sale, there's no end-date. So get them while you can! If your store does not have sale signs up yet, it's probably because this clearance sale JUST started today. 

If you haven't seen swatches of this collection yet, check out Jen's post here

Thanks so much for the great tip, Sonia!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Man to bad I already got all the ones I wanted wnw they came out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed at my local store they pulled these off the shelf and I was waiting for them to go to clearance but they just disappeared!! Thank you for this update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I just got the last one on wish list yesterday. If I had known, I'd have held out for this sale. Oh Baby and 4 in the Morning are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh! I literally just got back from Sallys and almost picked up one of these but put it back because I had no idea they were on sale. If I had know I probably would've bought some...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip! I'm hoping I can score 4 in the Morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For those on the edge about LAMB... It is awesome and now my favorite gold polish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my norcal store, only lamb, hey baby and 4 in the morning rang up as half off. The rest all came up at regular price. Just a heads up that the sale might be regionally spotty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I showed the gals at the cash register the website info using my phone. they gave me all four half off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The girl at my Sally Beauty told me they are having sally their red tag sale for their 50 year anniversary next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just about to comment and say that. I work at Sally and I'm going to get duplicates of the ones I already have for my niece's birthday.

      Delete
  10. The Sally's website had all six shades (excluding the signature shade - Over & Over A-Gwen) for half off.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the tip! I wish I could've waited for the red tag clearance sale but I'm not gonna be able to make it to a Sally's next weekend. I picked up all of them except Over & Over A-Gwen, which they didn't have.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig