Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, February 23, 2014

HOT Revlon, Rimmel and Almay deals going on NOW


How does a Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation for $1.74 sound to you? Or perhaps a few of the Revlon Vintage Super Lustrous Lipsticks for $2.79 each? Keep reading for all the details (and don't forget about THESE great deals going on at the drugstores this week too!).

AT WALGREENS

Huge thanks to reader @somayea on Twitter for letting me know that she spotted ALL Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipsticks and Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundations on sale for 50% off this week at her local Walgreens (UPDATE: this sale also includes the Stay Matte Primer). This sale should be going on nationwide (it is also on the Walgreens website--click here and here to see for yourself). If you don't see sale signs at your local Walgreens, try taking some of these products to the register and have the cashier scan your card first, then the products. Hopefully they'll come up on sale in the system, but you might need to scan your card first before the sale price appears.

Scenario:
  • Buy a Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick or Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation (both products retail for $5.49 each on the Walgreens website).
  • After the 50% off sale, that brings your price down to $2.74 for the lipstick or the foundation.
  • Use this printable $1 off any Rimmel cosmetics couponThat brings your final out-of-pocket price down to $1.74 for a Lasting Finish Lipstick or Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation.

AT RITE AID:

1) All Revlon cosmetics are 40% off now through 3/1. Thanks to reader Sophia Mx for the reminder that in the printable Video Values coupons for February, there are some great Revlon coupons that you can pair with this deal (hurry though, because the February Video Values coupons are going to be taken down soon--the March coupons should be up by the end of the week).

Click here and click the "Beauty" tab on the left side of the page (you need to register and watch short videos before you can print the coupons) to access the following coupons:
  • $2 off any $5 or more purchase of any Revlon eye cosmetics
  • $3 off any Revlon face cosmetic
  • $4 off any 2 Revlon lip cosmetics

BUT IT GETS BETTER! There is currently a printable manufacturer's coupon here for $2 off ANY Revlon foundation, powder, BB Cream, CC Cream, concealer, blush or primer.

Here's just ONE scenario (there are so many that you can do with these coupons!):

  • Buy one Revlon Age Defying CC Cream (let's say it's $11.99 in your area).
  • After 40% off sale, that brings your price down to about $7.20.
  • Rite Aid allows you to stack a store coupon with a manufacturer's coupon, so:
  • Use the $3 off any Revlon face cosmetics Video Values coupon (store coupon). That brings your total down to $4.20.
  • Use the $2 off any Revlon foundation, powder, BB Cream, CC Cream, concealer, blush or primer coupon (manufacturer's coupon). That brings your final out-of-pocket price down to $2.20 for a Revlon Age Defying CC Cream.

2) Even without stacking coupons, I highly suggest printing that Video Values coupon for $4 off any 2 Revlon lip cosmetics. If you find the Limited Edition Revlon Vintage Super Lustrous Lipsticks this week at your Rite Aid (click here for swatches and here for the sightings map), here's how much you'll pay for two of them:

Scenario:
  • Buy 2 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks for $15.98 (let's say they retail for $7.99 in your area).
  • After the 40% off sale, that brings your price down to $9.58.
  • Use the $4 off any 2 Revlon Lipsticks Video Values coupon. That Brings your final out-of-pocket-price down to $5.58 for 2 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks ($2.79 each). 

3) Also at Rite Aid this week, all Almay cosmetics are 40% off (now through 3/1) and there is a Video Values coupon for $2 off any Almay Intense i-Color cosmetic.

Scenario:
  • Buy one Intense i-Color Shadow Softies Eyeshadow (let's say it's $4.99 in your area). 
  • After the 40% off sale, that brings your price down to about $3.
  • Use the $2 off  any Amay Intense i-Color Video Values coupon. That brings your final out-of-pocket price down to $1 for an Almay Shadow Softies Eyeshadow.

Hope that helps, and thanks again to readers @somayea and Sophia Mx for the tips about these deals!
SHARE:

29 comments

  1. I can't print the rimmel coupon no matter how I try to run the java script and etc software. Somehow it won't let me print the coupon. I'm so mad at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would try a different browser, and if that doesn't work, maybe try a friend or family member's computer if they have a different OS (if they're ok with it, of course!). I've heard that certain browsers don't work as well, and also it could be your OS. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. Many of the Walgreens will have the coupons as well. I went to my local Walgreens to take advantage of this deal- and the clerk had coupons the $1 off for each of my foundations & an additional $1 coupon for the Rimmel powder I bought. Plus I even took advantage of the buy one get one at 50% on my loreal mascaras as well.

      Delete
  2. I also noticed at my Rite Aid that some of the Almay had $2 peelies on them so keep an eye out for those too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NICE!! A freebie world be awesome! Thanks so much for the tip!

      Delete
  3. I'm new to Rite Aid printable Video Values coupons so I have a question. I printed the Revlon coupons out from Rite Aid website and realized they are manufacturer's coupons as said on the coupons themselves. I know you can't stack manufacturer's coupons for an item so I assume the coupons either might not scan or some store clerks might not let you use the Rite Aid video value "manufacturers" coupon with another manufacturer's coupon right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a store coupon, even though it says "manufacturer's coupon" on the top. The way you can tell that it's a store coupon is that the number under the barcode starts with "RC." Manufacturer's coupons do NOT start with these two letters. For more info, you can go to the top menu bar of my blog and under "Tips & Tricks" select "How To Stack Coupons" and I have a post that shows you the difference between a store coupon and a manufacturer's coupon.

      Hope that helps!

      Delete
  4. I got the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse foundation in 091 Light Ivory (I already have Light Porcelain) and the Rimmel by Kate lipstick in 105 for $4.04 total! Thank you so much for posting about this deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great deals! I was just at my local Walgreens (Northern NJ). Nothing was marked as 50% off, but I asked the cashier to check the prices on a Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick and Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation and both were indeed 50% off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaahhh I have coupons for Rimmel too! Need to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad to see people getting good deals on the Rimmel products :D glad I could help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for taking the time to share this!! I soooo appreciate it! xo

      Delete
  8. At my local Walgreen's, there were also Neutrogena eye makeup remover (both liquid and wipes) value packs (2 3.8 fl oz bottles) for half off as well, so keep your eyes peeled :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are the late miss lipsticks 50% off because that are discontinuing them ? Because they are my favourite ):

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, if this were a clearance sale the signs would be orange and say "Last Chance." I'm 99.999% sure they're not discontinuing these. This is just a normal weekly sale (a few times a year Walgreens runs 50% off sales on Rimmel). :)

      Delete
  10. My walgreens had 1.00 off coupons in the box for the stay matte foundation

    ReplyDelete
  11. there was also a coupon for $1 off almay eye cosmetics a while ago in the paper. what happens when your total gets to below zero?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will just pay sales tax (if you live in a state that has sales tax). :)

      Delete
  12. I picked up the Stay Matte foundation in Ivory, and three Rimmel lipsticks in 17, 102, and 104 last night for $8 AFTER tax!!!! Thanks, G!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I picked up the Stay Matte foundation in Ivory and three Rimmel lipsticks in 17, 102, and 104 last night for $8 AFTER tax!! Thanks, G!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the tip, I got a Revlon Color Stay foundation for under $3! However, my Riteaid wouldn't accept the Almay coupon for a single eyeshadow. But I still came away a happy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do the Skinlights qualify for "face products"?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww i wish i read the comments earlier.. I went to rite aid & the cashier said i couldn't stack the Revlon coupons because they're both manufacturer. If I'd known, i would've said something to them! Oh well.. Still got the nearly naked pressed powder for $3 off.. Even though $5 off would've been amazing haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't know if it's been mentioned, but the Rimmel 50% off sale at Walgreens is good through 3/29. I used this opportunity to buy the Kate Moss lipstick in #104. I love it! Thanks so much for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig