Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 17, 2014

Interactive Sightings Map: Revlon Limited Edition Vintage Super Lustrous Lipstick Collection

 image credit: Heather for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon Limited Edition Vintage Super Lustrous Lipstick Collection

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY SWATCHES OF ALL FIVE SHADES IN THIS COLLECTION.

Revlon has released FIVE shades of previously-discontinued Super Lustrous Lipstick shades in a limited edition collection (see above). These shades were voted on by fans via the Revlon Facebook page. 

This is an interactive sightings map to help track sightings of this collection. These lipsticks are going quickly, so I advise you to pick them up when you see them--if you wait, they might be gone by the time you go back!

Many thanks to longtime reader and photo-contributor Heather (Heather N. King on YouTube) for the great photos above and below. Heather spotted this collection at CVS last week.

 image credit: Heather for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Heather for Nouveau Cheap

NOTE: You can access this map at any time by clicking the "Interactive Sightings Map" link on the top menu bar of this blog (in red).

A huge thank-you in advance to everyone who takes the time to leave a sighting on this map--you are helping SO many of us by doing so!

PLEASE READ: The listings on the right side of the map will make it easier to find locations in your area, but ONLY if everyone fills out the form properly (store name, city and date). If you just write "Walgreens" or "CVS" then that will be the only thing that appears on the list. PLEASE do not ignore the directions below. This map was created to help everyone, but it's only as useful as we make it. Thank you so much for your help and cooperation!

Click on a listing (see list on right side of map) and the map will zoom in on that marker.
 NOTE: To collapse the list, click the little arrow icon on the far right (you can click it again to bring the list back)

BEFORE ADDING A MARKER, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

CLICK "ADD" in the upper right corner of the map and fill out the boxes in the form as follows:
Box 1 ("Entry Name"): Enter in the following order: Store, City, Date of Sighting. EXAMPLE: "Walgreens, San Diego CA, 2/12/14"
Box 2 ("Location"): Enter the street address of the store. EXAMPLE: "1243 Green Valley Road, San Diego, CA 90000".  After you enter the exact street address, the marker will automatically appear on the map when you click "submit". 
Box 3 ("Description"): This is where you can leave helpful tips. EXAMPLE: "I only found three shades at this location, and the display was located right next to the entrance of the store on the right side."
CLICK "SUBMIT" AND YOU'RE DONE!
If your marker does not appear after you refresh the page, please do not add another marker. It might take up to 24 hours for me to approve markers on this map.

NOTE: If this map does not load for you, try viewing it in another browser or click here for a direct link to the map (you cannot add markers via that direct link; you must add markers by accessing the map via this blog post).

DISCLAIMER: Nouveau Cheap is not responsible for incorrect information represented on this map. Before driving to a location referred to on this map, it's always a good idea to call the store ahead of time, just to be sure they still have product left.
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I feel SOO lucky that I found the FULL display at my Walgreens today...and they were buy one get one half off! I'm sure you mentioned that but I didn't see it. That was a pleasant surprise as I was only going to limit myself to 3...then the cashier told me and I scooped up another one for half off! So not bad price in the end. If you had coupons it would be even better!
    I'll add my location to the map!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the walgreens sighting!!! I purchased 4 of the 5 :) with the buy 1 get the other half off!!! Awesome.

      Delete
  2. This is very weird... at my store (Rexall in Canada) I know for a fact we have Icy Violet in our permanent Revlon display because I was trying it out while re-stocking the other day, not too sure about the other shades...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this display today at Walgreens too! I put a marker up. Central NY is where I am. I bought Icy Violet and Jungle Peach for now. Hope to get back for 2 more really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a ?? do stores such as CVS, Walgreens etc when new displays of products come do they just have the product to fill the display and thats it? or do they get stock to add to? Just wondering if my stores are just lazy to refill I am often told they only get enough to fill the display and I don't find this as common sense. If a display only hold 10-12 pieces that is all Revlon for example is willing to sell??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually for LE collections, they receive one shipment of the products with the display and that is it. Thats why makeup lovers go so crazy over getting these LE products; once they're gone, they're gone!

      Delete
  5. I tried putting a marker up, but it won't let me from my cell. I found 2 displays at Wegmans on Orchard Park Rd in West Seneca NY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dont know if my marker is showing up I found this display at 2 places today 2/21/2013 in San Antonio, Tx. At Heb on Austin Highway/ Harry Wurzbach the display had 2 sandstorm and 2 icy violet shades but the remaining 3 shades only had 1 of each left. They are aroung 6.50 there and at HEB this week there is a bogo coupon for revlon cosmetics so if you buy 2 they come up to 5 bucks a piece. The second location was CVS on Nacogdoches/Judson Rd this display was full and untouched and till tomorrow revlon is bogo at CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how to put a marker from my phone but I saw a full display of the lipsticks at Walgreens on first avenue and 17th st in manhattan. I bought jungle peach and snow peach. I might return it depending on how the color looks in daylight lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! I posted so many Manhattan sightings tonight that I didn't properly name one of the Walgreens (the one at 1160 Third Ave at 68th St. was sighted on 2/27/14) - sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found these today at CVS the display was at the back of the store on the top of the shelf, so if you are still looking check the entire store. They have the displays all over the place. CVS Northvale NJ

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig