Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, January 2, 2014

Spotted: NEW Revlon Lash Studio Collection

Attention lash lovers! Did you know that Revlon revamped their lashes? Me either!

Reader @polishismykryptonite on Instagram alerted me to the fact that another reader (and frequent photo contributor), Kratina, posted a pic of the new display on her Instagram yesterday, and Kratrina let me share her pic with you! Take a look:

image used with permission by Kratina of All The Beautiful Colors
NEW Revlon Lash Studio display

As you can see, the lashes are divided up into three categorizes: Volumize, Define and Lengthen. I don't know if any of the styles above are existing styles (just in new packaging) because I'm actually not a false eyelash wearer (I'm horrible at application). But I'm hoping some of you can confirm if any of these are brand new styles.

Also, notice that the lash glues have new packaging. I recognize the white tube, but I'm not sure if the gray tube is new? I know that the dark adhesive used to come in this black tube, so I'm guessing they changed the tube color for the dark adhesive from black to gray.

Have you spotted this new Revlon lash display in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks so much, Kratina, for letting me share your pic here!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I got some Ardell lashes that are slightly colored to enhance the natural eye color. One of them is an aubergine shade with I love! I need to get my lashes out and get back into wearing them!!!! And I'll be looking for that grey tube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i hope these come to my area soon! i have never tried revlon's lashes (i have an unused pair in my drawer waiting to be used, though) but i LOVE their clear lash glue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many lashes I certainly don't need anymore because I rarely wear them. However I am very interested in seeing if the glue is a new formula.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Revlon's lash glue. It is free of formaldehyde, which is in many lash glues (esp. duo) can't wait to see the new packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh! I must try revlon lashes! never tried them before.. but they look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Grey tube is a latex glue, new formula. The white tube is the original latex-free formula that goes on white, but dries clear. The lashes are new and existing styles, if you look at the side of the packaging it will say "same as lash style..." if its like any of the other lash styles, but these lashes are a new technology! Lighter and more comfortable to wear than the previous revlon lashes! I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw these in my Walmart the other day, and purchased four of them. The Define line has the best lashes for a natural eye look, and the Volumize and Lengthen line have very thick, lush lashes and long but full filling lashes, respectively. They are the best I've ever seen! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig