Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, January 2, 2014

Spotted: NEW Organix Lemon Highlights, Coconut Water and Sea Mineral Moisture Collections

A few days ago I posted about the new Kukui Oil Collection from Organix (click here to find out why I'm super excited about that one!) and today I have even MORE new Organix products to share with you, thanks to two lovely readers!

First up, reader Jackie K. spotted the new Coconut Water and Sea Mineral Moisture collections at her Rite Aid the other day and was nice enough to share some pics with us:

 image credit: Jackie K. for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Organix Weightless Hydration Coconut Water Shampoo and Conditioner
(retail: $7.99 each at Rite Aid)

Notice that these products contain both coconut water and coconut oil. I think this is the first-ever transparent bottle from Organix, no?

 image credit: Jackie K. for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Organix Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner
(retail: $7.99 each at Rite Aid)

These products contain sea minerals, algae and sea kelp. Interesting!

image used with permission by Lois of Shades of Beauty Inc.
NEW Organix Sunkissed Blonde Lemon Highlights Shampoo and Conditioner
(retail: $7.99 each at Rite Aid)

Reader and fellow blogger Lois of Shades of Beauty Inc. posted this pic of the new Lemon Highlights Shampoo and Conditioner on her Instgram the other day and let me share it with you here. This one contains lemon citrus oil and coconut oil, and I'm hoping it smells as lovely as I'm imagining!

Have you spotted any of these new Organix products (or the new Kukui Oil products) in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks again, Jackie K. and Lois, for the great sightings and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Their argan oil product for body (not hair) comes in a transparent bottle, which I know because I just used it in the shower 10 minutes ago. ;)

    (Said product is really almost entirely mineral oil as far as I can tell, but I have no problem with that; it's basically unscented baby oil, and the only reason I don't just use baby oil, which is super cheap, is that I don't want to smell like a baby, and the Organix product isn't particularly pricy either as I recall.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I wonder if the Lemon Highlight set is similar to Go Blonder by John Frieda!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the john Frieda blinding shampoo and conditioner. I'm almost out so I think I'll try the lemon highlights and compare.

      Delete
    2. I checked and the Lemon shampoo is on the walgreens site, so I compared ingredients with Go Blonder. GB has Lactic Acid as the 4th ingredients (this is what does most of the lightening, lemon does less) and Organix has lactic acid, but it's closer to the end. So this will be less lightening, most likely, always YMMV with everything.

      Delete
  3. I'm a bit of an Organix fanatic :) So excited for this thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very excited about the new formulas! I love Organix conditioners for co-washing. They make my ends feel like butter lol. I need like all of these lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last month I picked up the coconut water shampoo (not the conditioner bc of cones and Organix conditioner never really sinks in or detangles for me) and it smells like buttery coconut cookies, mmm! Lathers great too for sls free. Since then I've been on the hunt for the lemon shampoo, and found it tonight at Walgreens and it smelled nothing like fresh lemons, lemonade, or citrus...just smelled a bit sour.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig