Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, January 2, 2014

Spotted: NEW Black Radiance BB Cream and Balm & Gloss Duos

Remember last month when I mentioned that Black Radiance (from the makers of Wet n Wild) was coming out with a new BB Cream exclusively formulated for Women of Color? Well it's here and they've also released a new lip product! Thanks so much to Toya  (@prettytoyaworld on Instagram) for this one. Toya spotted both of these new displays at Walgreens this week and was nice enough to share some pics:

 image credit: Toya for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Black Radiance Dynamic Duo Balm & Gloss Duos
(retail: $3.99 each)

I couldn't find any info about this new collection on the Black Radiance website (yet), but you can see that these are dual-ended with a balm on one side and a gloss on the other. Also note the $1 off peelie coupons on the tubes!

 image credit: Toya for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Black Radiance True Complexion BB Cream SPF15
(retail: $5.99 each)

Toya also spotted the new BB Cream and YAY for testers of all five shades (plus $1 off peelie coupons)!. You can read more about this product on the Black Radiance website here.

By the way, reader armanaqueen spotted the new BB Cream at Rite Aid as well, so you might want to check there too (thanks for that tip, armanaqueen!).

Have you spotted these new Black Radiance products in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks again, Toya, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the fact that the BB cream display had testers. Made finding my exact match super easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks G so much for posting this!!!! Your amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was nicely surprised to see these displays at my Walgreens last week. I bought all the lipsticks as well as one of the BB creams. Couldn't beat it with the $1 off coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen Black Radiance products in local drugstore in a long time. But I really would like to take a look at the lip products! Looks like some really nice colors!!! I saw on IG last night that model commented on your post and if she is reading your blog I would love to know the lip color they used on her in the photo!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig