Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, January 2, 2014

Get any three Zoya nail polishes FREE (all you pay is $12 shipping)

Happy New Year, Nouvettes! I hope your holidays were wonderful! I've been nursing a sick boyfriend, mom, dad and brother (all of them had the flu) so I haven't been around much, but for my first post of 2014, I'm thrilled to be able to share this deal with you:


Starting THIS TUESDAY, 1/7 and running through 1/13, you can get ANY three Zoya nail polishes for FREE. All you have to pay is $12 in shipping. As you know, Zoya nail polishes retail for $9 - $10 each, so this is one of the best deals they run (and I believe they only run it once a year). Click here to read the fine print.

You've got plenty of time to google swatches and narrow down your choices, so let the order-plotting begin!

Thanks to everyone on social media who took the time to alert me about this one!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. No way! As a broke college student, I could only dream of owning Zoya nail polishes. Thank you so much for the heads up on this amazing offer. I'm after the pixie dust ones!! What about you?

    Now i'm off to narrow down on only three...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how am I supposed to pick 3 from all those? What are you guys getting? No matte or pixie dust for me....I pick too much. TIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this! I love Zoya polishes, but they are too expensive for me unless I hear about a great deal like this one! Off to Google swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh... I love Zoya!!! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So far, my picks are Pepper, Bijou and Zanna, and I'm planning on getting the big Remove+ for free shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. as if i need any more polish.. just got my bag ready, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to indulge but one of my resolutions was to cut back on cosmetic spending. It's been all of 2 days & it's killing me. Lol however all is not lost for me, because of your listings of the black friday & cyber monday sales I was able to indulge for my first Zoya purchase. Plus I received the free cheer box & free shipping. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yippe!! but i don't apply them so..awww

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw this and immediately googled swatches. I ended up buying the 8oz remover, and 5 polishes in Flynn, Gaia, Godiva, Jules, and Caitlin for $28.99 (including shipping). Thanks G!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ended up getting Crystal, Dream, Nyx, Vespa, Tomoko, and Stevie for $30 with free shipping! My mother is going to stealing a couple of these haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig