Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Spotted: NEW Biore Charcoal Skincare Line

In case you haven't heard, Biore has released a new charcoal line for 2014 and it's already popping up in stores!

NEW Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser and Self Heating One Minute Mask

Reader Abi spotted the new Charcoal line at CVS this week and shared some pics of the products she purchased:

image credit: Abi for Nouveau Cheap
Biore Travel Size Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
(retail: around $2)
Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask with Natural Charcoal
(retail: around $9)

As you can see, Abi purchased the travel-size cleanser (which she found in the travel section at CVS) as well as the mask. Abi pointed out that the new mask seems to be taking the place of the old (non-charcoal) self-heating mask, which contained eight single use packettes (this new version contains four). She said that the new charcoal version left her skin feeling very soft.

Also, in case you haven't heard, Biore has updated the packaging on all of their products:

New Biore packaging for 2014

Have you spotted the new Biore charcoal products in your area yet? Think you'll give them a shot?

Thanks so much, Abi, for the great pic and info. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I think I can only find Japanese product lines from Biore in my country. Once I stayed in Australia, I tried its blemish line and it was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any idea if these products contain salicylic acid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want to try these, but will probably wait for a sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Target store had these, and the cleanser had $1 off coupons attached to each bottle. And the Target website had a printable $1 off Biore coupon which you could stack, so I bought it. I think it's too harsh for my winter skin, but I'm looking forward to using it when it warms up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found these at my Walmart too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I hadn't seen these yet, will give these a try when my Giovanni charcoal cleanser runs out, I got it at TJ Maxx and haven't seen it there since (of course)...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen these yet but I am all about charcoal or ash for deep pore cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had not heard, but did wonder what was happening due to some products being clearanced which I gladly purchased. I really want to get my hands on these. Especially the heat activated mask.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh interesting. I just got a warming charcoal cleanser from Boscia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is interesting! I wonder if it will replace my Giovanni charcoal cleanser, which I love, but can be hard to find sometimes. I usually resort to ordering online. Can't wait to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also the cleanser smells like Cologne. It's kinda gross.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like Lush Dark Angels, so I'm interested in this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found the mask at Target in a special 4+1 pack. I love the way it feels. I only had to use half a packet so I will get 10 uses. I have dry skin and it felt very soft after using.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I REALLY want to try this product. I haven't found it online yet. Hopefully it'll hit stores near me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bought mine last night @Walgreens. It has the nice scent that their other Biore products have. I used it with my Clairsonic and by morning the redness from blemishes I have, were minimized.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig