Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, January 24, 2014

New Big Lots Sightings (and a HOT deal tomorrow, 1/25, you don't want to miss!)

Two HOT Big Lots tips for you today! First up, in case you haven't heard:


SATURDAY, 1/25 ONLY: Buzz Club Rewards Members will receive 20% off everything in-store, including clearance. No coupon required--just show your card at checkout.

NOTE: If you don't already have a Buzz Club Rewards Card, you can sign up tomorrow in-store AND STILL GET THE 20% OFF DISCOUNT. My contact at Big Lots confirmed this (I had a feeling some of you might ask!).  

So why am I SO excited about this 20% discount? Keep reading!

I probably don't need to remind you, but Big Lots stores across the country now have Sephora by OPI nail polishes for $1.80 each and lots of kits for $5, $10, etc. So you'll get 20% off those tomorrow! You can see my post about this here for more info (and please note, many stores have been getting new shipments of Sephora by OPI products recently, so if you didn't find anything the first time I posted about this, you may find some things NOW). 

And of course lots of you have been finding the Maybelline Color Tattoos for $1 each lately, as well as lots of other drugstore beauty products (makeup, nail polish, nail strips, and even the L'Oreal Limited Edition Spring 2013 Color Balms, including the blue one). So yeah, take another 20% off those as well!

But it doesn't stop there! I just received this sighting from reader Jess yesterday:

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Coloricon 6-pan 2-packs at Big Lots for $3.50

Yep! Jess found the discontinued (and much-loved) Wet n Wild 6-pans in TWO-PACKS with Lust and Greed for $3.50 each at her Big Lots this week! With the 20% off discount tomorrow, that brings it down to $2.80 for TWO 6-pans. What??

Again, even if you're not already a Buzz Club Rewards member, my contact at Big Lots confirmed that as long as you sign up tomorrow in-store you can get the 20% off discount on regular and clearance merchandise tomorrow, 1/25. You CANNOT sign up online and get this discount--you must sign up in-store.

I would absolutely love to hear what you've been finding at your Big Lots stores recently. Leave a comment and let us know!

Thanks so much, Jess, for the awesome sighting and pic. It couldn't have come at a better time!
SHARE:

32 comments

  1. omg, maybe i can find another vanity palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, HOORAY!!! I love my Big Lots anyway- they have the BEST beauty deals in their clearance section- and this gives me another reason to adore it! Thank you so much, G, for the update!!! There goes my next paycheck... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Monday I found Sinful Colors in Bare and Zeus for $1.00 each, plus a few others I don't recall. I also got Revlon Lip Butters in Creamsicle and Gumdrop for $2.00 each.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, SCORE on finding Bare!! That's one of my fave SC shades ever and so hard to find! :)

      Delete
  4. I am still looking for the Sephora for OPI set Life Is a Beach. I am a bit obsessed. I think I shall take a ride over tomorrow and maybe get lucky. If I happen to find the Wet and Wild kits above I will pick up a couple in case any readers need it and can't find it. However the local Big Lots here really sucks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I, Robin! Been to 3 different Big Lots and no Life's a Beach! Slightly obsessed too! :D

      Delete
  5. I just found the Loreal Million Dollar Excess denim shades mascara at my big lots and I got the all of the colors in the spring line of the Maybelline Color Tattoos. I haven't seen any of the Sephora by OPI nail polish yet though...maybe tomorrow will be my lucky day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found sephora cuticle scrub for $1.80 and many more of the sephora colors each week like you said!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Same. The not-close eone I know of never had any decent

      Delete
    2. ..the one I knew of never had any decent beauty stuff either. Meh. Living vicariously through others I guess!

      Delete
  8. I wish I knew which were the good ones in my area. I feel like all the ones I've checked out in the San Gabriel Valley and North Orange County area of Southern California are sorely lacking in the beauty area.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to go to big lots tomorrow! I hope they have the wnw. I bought the same set at Deals, only it had two lust palettes, not one of each.

    ReplyDelete
  10. (Big Lots has a rewards card?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The closest Big Lots isn't close enough to go to to face a disappointment. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was at a local BL today, and looked for the WnW 6-pan 2 pack in the box. They had probably a dozen of them, BUT all boxes included TWO 6-pans of Lust, instead on one each of Lust and Greed. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same as my big lots but i took them home anyway. lol

      Delete
    2. same :( I was really hoping for one with Vanity in it

      Delete
  13. Mine had a ton of Maybelline polishes as well for $1.00 (.80 with discount) Most of them were from the Summer 2013 line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine had those too! I almost got brave and picked up Twilight Rays... but then any courage I had for wearing nearly-black nail polish kinda left me =)

      Delete
  14. Disappointed that i did not find this pack. They had a "flower power" set from WnW that I wasn't really into. However they did have ELF Little Black Beauty Books half price and an additional 20% off of that. I picked up the "day edition" because of Emily from Beauty Broadcast. I would up paying $2.40 for it. Woot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use that ELF "Day" palette just about every day. With primer, great staying power, pigmentation, etc. Yay for bargains!

      Delete
    2. AAAHHHH! I found the Lust/Greed duo at another BL! I missed out on getting it 20% off but that's totally okay. $3.50 is flipping amazing anyway.
      G, at my Big Lots I also found maybelline color whispers & glosses from summer 2013, as well as rimmel pop colored mascaras. :)

      Delete
  15. Got 2 CoverGirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers (totally caved) for $1.80 each after the discount, and thn in a complete impulse buy (read: complete lack of self-control) I also got a Revlon ColorStay polish in Amethyst for $1.30 after the discount. Hurrah for illogical purchasing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A dollar store in the Philidelphia area called Deal$ has had these exact packs for maybe a year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deal$ is also located in the US and is a subsidiary of dollar tree

      Delete
  17. I got a Clean & Clear Fruit Infusions cleanser in Pomegranate and the Olay Fresh Effects BB cream at my Big Lots, they had a couple of the WnW sets but they were all doubles of the same palette (Lust) and I have two backups of that palette already. Maybe one of these days my pathetic Big Lots will get some of the good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bummer, I never made it to the store. Damn the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Big Lots! I got one of the Elf 32 color eyeshadow palettes for $2.95 and I got the Elf book for $2.95. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I found some great stuff. An ELF pallet. of the Sephora OPI polishes, and got some good deals for my home as well. Thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig