Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, January 24, 2014

China Glaze Spring 2014 Sea Goddess Collection (press release)

I haven't posted a China Glaze press release in a while, but I know that so many of us still love our textured polishes, so I thought you might want to see this new collection (if you haven't already heard about it)! Take a look:
Los Angeles (January 2014) – Discover the hidden treasures of the ocean this spring with China Glaze® Sea Goddess. Six vibrant matte and glistening glitters take you from the sandy, sunny shore to the depths of the sea where the mermaids play.
The shades in the collection include:

Shell We Dance
Flip those fins across the sea floor in this bright rose pink with silver and pink glitter

Sand Dolla Make You Holla
The tide meets the sand in this white polish filled with fine multi-colored glitter

Wish On a Starfish
Make dreams come true with a light pink and gold shimmer polish

 
Tail Me Something
 Listen carefully to the whisper of the secretive sea in this glistening light lavender

Seahorsin’ Around
Splash around in this mermaid-tail turquoise with soft gold shimmer

Teal the Tide Turns
Swim through a seaweed maze of light teal with green glitter

China Glaze® Sea Goddess will be available in February 2014 at fine salons and beauty supply stores. 
China Glaze® is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze® nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze), Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze) and Instagram (@ChinaGlazeOfficial).
China Glaze® is a division of American International Industries.

I haven't heard of these landing at Sally Beauty stores yet, but I would expect we'll see them soon. They are already on the Sally Beauty website here. Are you excited to see these in person?
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. There are a few swatches of these floating around on blogs. They look really nice; nothing like the ugly nail wheel swatches that were posted from Cosmoprof. I definitely want the two pinks and the blue. Can't wait to get them from Sally's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need Sand Dolla Make You Holla. It shall be mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, and that's one of the best polish names in a while :-)

      Delete
  3. these are beautiful! i am DYING for a hot pink textured glitter with blue glitter flash, maybe one day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh these look pretty! Not sure if you received my tip I sent in earlier, but Sally's currently has a free China Glaze when you buy a bottle of Seche Vite. Online and in store. Expires 1/31.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thanks for that tip. I have a $5 credit for renewing my membership, this sounds like a great time to use it

      Delete
  5. Kinda disappointed these are all textures. I'm not a huge fan of textures and I feel like this trend should move on. That being said, some of these colors look neat so I'll have to see them swatched. I guess I can always put a top coat on them though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Want! Too bad I boycotted China Glaze when they stole photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw these today at my Sally and I live in WI where we're always way behind so they're out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That teal seaweed is amazing!!!!! Need...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! They look even better close up. Must have

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am beyond excited for this collection! But then again it might be the bright colors and the mermaid luring me in! hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope these will be like the Sinful Colors Crushed Crystals and not like their own Crinkled Chrome....yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just got these in the mail & am so excited. Just waiting for them to thaw so I can play!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig